College Football 2026

I can't believe Penn State lost to Wisconsin like they did. At home. But in typical fashion in the late 2nd half they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
Iowa State II actually lost. Penn State I, better known as Virginia Tech won and is now 4-0. Hoard to keep up with NIL nonsense.
 
I watched it, they definitely outplayed the Dachshunds.

Fun fact...my Grandpa played a couple years for the Gophers in the early 20's...so it was an easy call to root for for them.
 
No but despicable actions like those displayed after the fact and on the sidelines certainly should be.
 
did the hitter know how serious of condition that Moore was potentially in?
 
I'm glad first of all that Dante Moore is ok and will be able to return eventually to play. The hit was brutal and definitely intentional. I was surprised to see Stephens still on the sidelines after the ejection but I guess that rule has been changed. After an intentional hit like that he should have been made to go back to the locker room. That should be the rule after any ejection. A one game suspension is more than the rule but in this case I agree it's a slap on the wrist considering the sideline antics. And in a rare moment of vindictiveness, I hope the huskies kick their ass.🏈
 
Every single player on both teams get Unsportsmanlike penalty:

 
I'm glad first of all that Dante Moore is ok and will be able to return eventually to play. The hit was brutal and definitely intentional. I was surprised to see Stephens still on the sidelines after the ejection but I guess that rule has been changed. After an intentional hit like that he should have been made to go back to the locker room. That should be the rule after any ejection. A one game suspension is more than the rule but in this case I agree it's a slap on the wrist considering the sideline antics. And in a rare moment of vindictiveness, I hope the huskies kick their ass.🏈
Having a lawyer prepared statement released two days after the hit along with a one game suspension is almost as despicable as the horse's ass prancing Stephens indulged in while we all held our breath praying for body movement. Hell, the official USC fan base web site called for his expulsion from the team.
And meanwhile crickets so far from both the NCAA and Big Ten conference when they should absolutely suspend Stephens for the rest of the season
Post-injury prancing, players emulating pissing after making a play, players breaking their contracts to bounce from team to team for higher pay...the inmates are running the asylum
 
Back
Top