FS classic Fenwick fiberglass FF85 2 pc

For Sale
$100
Available
Condition
excellent
Location
Bothell/Mill Creek
Shipping available
No
Payments accepted
cash, paypal, zelle
Para_Adams Seller Para_Adams
Member since · 574 posts
Marketplace reminder
Use normal marketplace caution. Confirm item details, pickup or shipping terms, and poster identity before making arrangements.

Para_Adams

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I'm offering a possibly mint Fenwick Ferrulite FF85 fly rod. It's a 2 piece 7-8-9. I have lawn cast it with an 8 wt and it's quite amazing actually. I would bet the rod has never been fished and both rod and sock are excellent condition (with the exception of the original tube which shows some wear).

Local sale please. Test casting is gladly offered!

Ron

IMG_3922.jpgIMG_3923.jpgIMG_3924.jpgIMG_3925.jpg
 
That was my first truly decent flyrod...and I still occasionally use it.

Nowadays it's too slow, having ruined myself on graphite, and I suspect the heartbreaking possibility of damaging this personal holy object precludes heavier use.
 
Oh my! I’m happy with the positive feedback. It confirms my surprise how good it felt sending my 8 wt line out to 75’ on my lawn, and it also was lighter in hand than expected. It came to me in a purchase of a few early graphite rods which scratched an old itch and which I’m regularly fishing now. This mint old fiberglass classic is still up for sale.
 
Back
Top