D dbaken Life of the Party Forum Supporter Yesterday at 2:02 PM #1 Have 1 Billy Strings ticket for tonight in Everett. Friend couldn't make it.
Zak Legend Forum Supporter Yesterday at 2:15 PM #3 My wife and I are going and already have tickets. I'm excited!
D dbaken Life of the Party Forum Supporter Yesterday at 2:18 PM #4 Taken pending me figuring out how to transfer it.
D dbaken Life of the Party Forum Supporter Yesterday at 2:24 PM #5 Yep my wife and are heading up there now. Very excited to see Billy MF Strings!
Zak Legend Forum Supporter Yesterday at 11:28 PM #8 Nice to have David Grisman come on for a few songs! And it was nice to hear happy birthday at the start, on my birthday! Man, it was loud! Last edited: Today at 12:32 AM
Nice to have David Grisman come on for a few songs! And it was nice to hear happy birthday at the start, on my birthday! Man, it was loud!
adamcu280 Life of the Party Forum Supporter Today at 1:16 AM #10 Wow! First set from up here. Haven’t seen Dawg in over 30 years. So great to hear new takes on some of my old favorites! I didn’t want to get greedy but I was really hoping for an “Arabia” because that would have been beyond spectacular. Second set from here for full face melting effect Last edited: Today at 1:23 AM
Wow! First set from up here. Haven’t seen Dawg in over 30 years. So great to hear new takes on some of my old favorites! I didn’t want to get greedy but I was really hoping for an “Arabia” because that would have been beyond spectacular. Second set from here for full face melting effect