NFR Anyone have a favorite credit card for small business start-ups?

Non-fishing related

adamcu280

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I’ve got some airline CCs but I’m thinking a cash back card might be better. Anyone have any recommendations? I haven’t shopped around for a new card in decades. I’ll be talking to my bank today.
 
Not sure about specifically for business, but my boss who's a credit card points enthusiast is fanatic about the Chase Sapphire cards. I got the Sapphire reserve a few years ago and been very happy with it. I use it for points but they do have some cash back programs last I looked.
 
This is what I did when I had my business. I already have a Chase Sapphire personal card, and for the business I got the Chase Ink Business Cash. Every business expense went on the card, even most of my wholesale suppliers allowed me to pay invoices with the card and no additional fee. Points can transfer between Chase products so I transferred all the business card points to the Sapphire for the travel redemption benefits. Racked up a lot of points that way.
 
Back
Top