Search results

  1. Millsfly

    How did you end up in your career?

    Great thread I was all in on chasing the baseball dream out of HS, went to college to play but had a very strange 4 years with 3 colleges in the era that transfering and playing took an act of congress to make happen. Ended up with a degree in business management from Whitworth in Spokane and...
  2. Millsfly

    Aside from longer casts, what are the benefits of a 2-handed rod?

    it's an issue of efficiency. You spend more time fishing and less time false casting to line up the cast with a single hander. And it's fucking fun as shit
  3. Millsfly

    Hilariously overpriced used item listings around the internet

    Oh I'm going to get in on this. I see so much random crap that's priced crazy....
  4. Millsfly

    What in the world man...

    Run building back up. 900, 1700, 2000 plus in the last 3 days
  5. Millsfly

    Estate Planning

    Wild Steelhead Coalition...we'd be honored
  6. Millsfly

    Slipstream 1209 questions..

    My Aire was super duper heavy (see what I did there!) as I had casting platforms and a bunch of other hardware The new Slipstream is light, tracks and moves well. I need to upgrade the oars eventually to sawyer square tops, but I am highly impressed with the new boat
  7. Millsfly

    Slipstream 1209 questions..

    not the exact rafts, but I had the Super Duper Puma (14ft) for 14 years and recently got a 14 ft Slipstream.... the Puma platform is great, but super narrow and I never realized how narrow until i got into my new slipstream. I really dig the new NRS slipstream platform....zero complaints and...
  8. Millsfly

    Feather question?

    nope, atlantic salmon
  9. Millsfly

    What the heck is this?

    it's an atlantic salmon
  10. Millsfly

    Pikeminnow Sport-Reward Fishery Program

    so, so many near Lower Granite
  11. Millsfly

    12ga pump shopping

    my nova is good but when you go to turkey loads and big goose shit, it kicks like a mule
  12. Millsfly

    Donating Box of Materials

    where ya located? Lynden?
  13. Millsfly

    Spring turkey

    the more I hunt these birds, the more I am learning how much it pays to Stick and Stay and Make em Pay. I often get bored, and go hiking a hour or so after fly down. More often I bump birds and generally screw things up. My goal this year on the opener is to challenge myself to stay in my...
  14. Millsfly

    Farewell to Maltby Antiques - The hunting grounds are closing

    that was rolf w the klicktat trader. He sold the biz/gas station
  15. Millsfly

    Spring turkey

    Turkey hunting is the shit. Please dont use reaper style decoys as you're asking to get shot in the face. Also, it's mega lame.
  16. Millsfly

    Lots of stolen stuff.. bunch of punks.. from my buddy Cliff Barker

    searchtempest.com is a great aggregator of marketplace and CL feeds that allow you to search for specific items on a very wide regional range. Good way to look for the stolen items.
  17. Millsfly

    WTB Syd Glasso Sol Duc Spey Trio

    check out Freestyletyer42 on IG. Jason is amazing
  18. Millsfly

    Board Members You Miss

    Steelie Mike and K12Flyfisher
  19. Millsfly

    Oregon opportunities

    anytime I get down there, I try to go fishing with Grant Rillette. He runs a more gear centric program but is open to fly fishing. Incredible offering on the coast that can include rockfish, lings, salmon and more http://www.grantrilettefishing.com/
  20. Millsfly

    Board Members You Miss

    Just had dinner and lunch w Jeremy
Back
Top