Search results

  1. Tim L

    World Record (?) SMB in Lake Sammamish

    Wonder if I can stick an airtag onto his boat 🤔
  2. Tim L

    Looking for a new stillwater stick

    Gonna resurrect this one. These are starting to show up (new) for $279 if you look hard enough. I found an online out of state deal w/ no ST and free shipping for the 590 model. Having run around with it, and knowing a multitude of lake fishers, I'd tell nearly all to go with the Lago or Carbon...
  3. Tim L

    NBA 2025-26

    Good for local economy and such, but no longer the roadway into the finals. At least for us in CLE. We would need more than a 10 yr older version of what we had in '16. Of course it's clearly not JH either. Hopefully we end up better at staffing the Cavs than we've been at QBing the Browns. No...
  4. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  5. Tim L

    Wading boots

    I needed the exact same thing to navigate all the mud and silt in Ohio streams (plus lots of snow in winter). Perfect choice after a year of solid use. Studs included. Cabela's Bang for the Buck
  6. Tim L

    Floating phone case?

    I looked at everything for tethering options and went with the OtterBox Sole case. I thought I'd hate the finger strap and would just attach it for fishing. Instead I fell in love with it right away and now would not live without it. That thing has a lot of uses, and can anchor to either lower...
  7. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  8. Tim L

    Deals at online Retailers

    "Garage Sale" section of Outcast Boats site... Outcast Garage Sale
  9. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  10. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    Related - Worth a watch if you have Netflix:
  11. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  12. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  13. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  14. Tim L

    Boat + hike lakes in western WA?

    If you go up RS Ledge do that first and hit it really early.
  15. Tim L

    Show me your bass

    Thought it was gonna be one of those days. Couple dozen pea-sized perch before poking a log near shore. Then the log started swimming...
  16. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    Saw the 2004 MH show in the Paramount, can't believe that was over 20 years ago. Thin Lizzy opened.
  17. Tim L

    Show me your bass

    Simi seal leeches. Both hit before the retrieve.
  18. Tim L

    Show me your bass

    Two good ones today. First was sitting under the pipe and grabbed as the fly touched down.
  19. Tim L

    Show me your bass

    Rocky River west of Cleveland, walking distance from home. Little sidearm pitch under the trees, brown beaded bugger.
  20. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    Have to call out just how good that album was. For us 50-somethings, to have come of age on Some Girls and Tattoo You...
Back
Top