Search results

  1. Tim L

    Got any bird pics?

    Earlier in the month, west side of Cleveland. We were just leaving my sister-in-law's on her 70th. I stood underneath and waited forever for the head turn.
  2. Tim L

    Playing Live Music 2026

    Definitely go with the Bitter Rush while its in style. If there ends up being a tshirt I'd have to own one 👍👍
  3. Tim L

    Cascade lakes advice? (Oregon)

    That subtle hint is actually a mouthful. Lakes talk all day, including when silent. They're constantly telling you something useful. Based on your post, the most useful I thought of is having a full sink line for starters. Something in the traditional type 4 or 5 range (fast side of middle sink...
  4. Tim L

    Panfish

    Sunday morning before the heat/humidity came roaring back. Think we get a break in another week. Hopefully that's it for the year.
  5. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  6. Tim L

    Simms Disappointment

    Years ago found out fast the G3s weren't built for "stillwater vigor." Thereafter held it to their ball caps 😃
  7. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    Dtroit
  8. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

    An old favorite (w/ Tift Merritt)
  9. Tim L

    Lookin' for the Warmwater Slam... (Confluence Fly Shop contest)

    Was simply waiving in the breeze.
  10. Tim L

    Lookin' for the Warmwater Slam... (Confluence Fly Shop contest)

    2026 coolest idea of the year 👍 Our inland trout (OH) die off by July, so fall plants for ice fishing and spring plants have to start from scratch every year. That gets incredibly expensive but they do it. You don't realize how valuable year round trout are until you don't have them. You also...
  11. Tim L

    Redemption……return to “Heart Attack Lake”

    You triathletes are nutjobs. You'll be back there on your 80th if not before.
  12. Tim L

    Lochsa Camping

    Don't think I saw it above but have a look at Jerry Johnson. Granted I was frequenting the L/S rivers 20 yrs ago but JJ was our easy choice with a 25.' If the camping and streams are a fraction that good now, you're in for a nice trip 👍 (Saw it in high water, off peak timing, etc. and still...
  13. Tim L

    Any Pass Lake locals/Gurus want to fish Monday or Tuesday?

    Josh, well played. Beats the algae signs I used to put out there 😜
  14. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  15. Tim L

    What are you listening to?

  16. Tim L

    What would you do?

    You have enough trouble with the ones fishing legally 😆 Subject wise, for years I used to regularly share PL with poachers. Some in boats, some right along the road, and some who would go out the trail a ways. They'd pop out of the trees thinking no one would see them. The ranger and wardens...
  17. Tim L

    Getting bled dry

    Marriage, divorce, purchase of boat, and sale of boat all have the same thing in common. Best day of your life.
  18. Tim L

    A Quick Trip to “The Park”

    What I said yesterday.
Back
Top