Search results

  1. S

    Road Trip Lake recommendations?

    A great way to celebrate the end of chemo! And, something to look forward to.
  2. S

    Got any bird pics?

    I had the pleasure to work in the woods outside of Enterprise, OR one summer. In my work area there was a goshawk nest. I had numerous sightings of both the male and female. Sometimes they would announce their presence flying through and breaking small pine branches. Of course, the ground...
  3. S

    Puget Sound

    I was at that beach a bit before you. No fishing, just looking. All I saw were loons and buffleheads - and a lot of debris. Water was a bit cloudy for this guy. Next trip, I’ll be fishing.
  4. S

    Got any bird pics?

    Cabezon - you reminded me of a TV that flew over the house a couple of years ago. I was quite, pleasantly, surprised.
  5. S

    Got any bird pics?

    I’ve had the pleasure of scrub jays at my office in Burien. Always a pleasure to have them around. And, the Cooper’s hawk that keeps the rock doves in check.
  6. S

    A Very Thankful Thursday

    Very nice, Islander. Nice way to end(?) the year.
  7. S

    NFR Penny memories

    I have been saving pennies since the early 70’s. I have “few” now. For sale at $.03 each. Bring a hand truck!
  8. S

    Got any bird pics?

    Cabezon: Excellent, as usual. I spent considerable time at Nisqually in the early-mid 70’s. The old barns provided a great nesting structure for, what else, barn owls!
  9. S

    If you don't try...

    That is great! I look forward to your updates.
  10. S

    Clouds

    What a nice looking day!
  11. S

    Hunting pictures

    That’s one tired pup!
  12. S

    Ice fog fishing on a N. central WA lake 10/30/2025

    I’ve never tried scuds. Done well on chronies/blood worms in the spring.
  13. S

    First Snow Teaser

    Get ready to hunker down!
  14. S

    Very sad day…..

    Very sorry to hear this. Take care, my friend.
  15. S

    NFR Humor (No political jokes)

    Caramellos are good too.
  16. S

    NFR. Time to hang 'em.

    We have so many birds at our other feeders now. I go through 40 lbs of black oil sunflower seeds a month. That is in addition to the other ground seed I put out for the other seed eaters.
  17. S

    NFR. Time to hang 'em.

    They have still been very active at my feeder lately.
  18. S

    Burien / White Center Restaurant Recommendations

    I really don’t have a favorite. I try different things and haven’t been disappointed.
  19. S

    Burien / White Center Restaurant Recommendations

    I have never been disappointed at Centro.
Back
Top