Search results

  1. S

    Single Hand not Spey

    Nothing like a tight line eat!
  2. S

    Lines for Sage 490LL

    Thanks for the feedback, the 444 peach was my inclination, the triangle taper will be next on the list - I had somehow forgotten about it.
  3. S

    Lines for Sage 490LL

    Any favorite lines for moderate action 4 wts.? I have a Cortland Sylk so that’s what I’m going to be using, but am curious about other options for my new to me 490LL.
  4. S

    Back-Country Route Making back in the day

    Most of mine were done in the Sierra. 3 bear canisters (me and the best dog ever) eventually broke me. Nothing more rewarding than heading out cross country and hitting your mark. Weather and terrain often changed the original plan. Tom Harrison maps and a compass, landmarks are pretty easy...
  5. IMG_6157.jpeg

    IMG_6157.jpeg

  6. S

    How Many Knots Are In Your Arsenal?

    Albright Blood Simple blood Kreh non-slip loop Perfection loop for heavy butt sections Turle
  7. S

    Clouds

    Really nice I’m going to stare a little longer
  8. S

    Superstitions

    Stevie good McDonald’s bad
  9. S

    Waders - The awesome, the bad, the leaky

    I have no personal experience, but am pretty sure Auqez makes the Patagonia waders. I’ve had a couple pairs of Patagonia, one pair of G3 Simms and a couple pairs of Redingtons - the sonic pros were the best bang for the buck, the HDZ only okay. Probably going Grundens for the next pair, I had...
  10. S

    Backyard Wildlife

    Job site wildlife A big borer, it was 2” long, or better.
  11. S

    Wanted Sage 504

    Looking for A Sage 504 to pair with a Sage 490 LL that is incoming. It would get a good home and be lovingly fished. It would have a big cousin to keep it company
  12. S

    Coralroot orchids

    Same common name here.
  13. S

    Agressuve Warm Water Behaviors

    My fishing buddy an I have had that happen twice, once with a walleye! His jig and my fly
  14. S

    Alaska - once in a lifetime experience

    https://tikchiklodge.com/fishing Spendy, but this is on my list
  15. S

    Summer trout games

    I knew that wasps were aerial, but have never seen an aerial yellow jacket nest. For me yellow jackets are the worst, followed by hornets and wasps, honey bees are the lowest threat. About the order of likely hood of getting stung by… Thanks for the knowledge, I am always learning.
  16. S

    Summer trout games

    Yellowjackets are ground nesters, that is a hornet’s nest.
  17. S

    Backyard Wildlife

    Not my backyard, but my neighbors driveway
  18. S

    Coralroot orchids

    Monotropa uniflora The VT link above provides both the mushrooms and trees/plants that are associated with this and all of the other PNW Monotropes.
  19. S

    NFR Humor (No political jokes)

    In my experience if I have to install it, an ASAP job by a supplier will be done - As Shitty As Possible Bad work isn’t funny - calling themselves professional is a joke!
Back
Top