Search results

  1. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    We don't say it like that...it's Joisey!!....☺️
  2. Bruce Baker

    How did you end up in your career?

    I grew up wanting to be a veterinarian. As I was growing up I was fascinated with the Jacques Cousteau specials and the nature specials on PBS as well as Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. As I got older thought about my career, I decided that if becoming a veterinarian wasn't an option, I'd like...
  3. Bruce Baker

    Local Hotspot

    Awesome report!!
  4. Bruce Baker

    Kitsap Fly Shops

    In addition to what has been mentioned, I will add: The Fly Shop - one of the few fly shops to have a paper catalog Madison River Fishing Company Mad River Outfitters - puts out some decent YouTube videos and is responsive to emails. The only downside is that the shop is in Columbus, OH.....LOL...
  5. Bruce Baker

    Annual Canyon Therapy Trip

    As I sometimes say, it is not always about the fish. Glad you and your BIL had a great time.
  6. Bruce Baker

    NW Ontario (mostly non-fly)

    Glad your trip went well and you got some quality time with your sibs. How awesome to have the place to yourself!
  7. Bruce Baker

    Hi-Lake Backpacking

    Awesome! Sounds like your son handled the trip well load-wise among other things and there will be many more trips with him in your future!!
  8. Bruce Baker

    Muncho Lake

    WOW!!! Thanks for sharing. A lot of great pics, but my favorite was the one of the end of the end of the Rocky Mountain range.
  9. Bruce Baker

    GSL NWT

    You took some really incredible pictures and what incredible scenery. Thanks for sharing.
  10. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    Do you get the Big Ten network? That's the network I watched the game on.
  11. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    The Alabama QB had some outstanding scrambles to avoid getting sacked and almost got the 1st down to keep their drive alive with under 6 minutes to go.
  12. Bruce Baker

    The Best Nature Fix

    NIce!
  13. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    I am not a fan of OSU, but I do root for the conference, so a nice win for Big Ten conference. Do we have an upset brewing in Tallahassee?
  14. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    Good game between Nebraska and Cincinnati. @Stonedfish go Miami Hurricanes!....lol
  15. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    I was not expecting the beatdown that USF gave to Boise State.
  16. Bruce Baker

    Sage XP modern Counterpart

    I have a Sage XP 690-4 and I also have an Orvis Helios 3 690-4. I think the Helios feels similar to the Sage.
  17. Bruce Baker

    Comparison is the Thief of Joy

    Big and gorgeous fish! Thanks for sharing and I am glad your trip went well.
  18. Bruce Baker

    Bucket list?

    Here you go @kmudgn - https://www.frontierfishinglodge.com/package-pricing/ If you scroll down the home page there is box to click on to get 2026 rates.
Back
Top