Search results

  1. Bruce Baker

    BC Going to Permanent DST

    I just saw a post on Facebook (see below) that said British Columbia will be on permanent DST when clocks are moved ahead on March 8th.
  2. Bruce Baker

    Free fishing guides and fly fishing books

    @Dave Westburg I am interested in the following three books and I will gladly pay postage: Fly fisher guide to Nevada published in 2010 Best of BC Lake fishing published in 1992 Fishing Idaho and anglers guide published in 2004
  3. Bruce Baker

    Invasive Species Concerns

    Here is a document produced by WDFW that has some helpful information about decontaminating gear (pages 11-13): WDWF Invasive Species Protocols Below is taken from a NOAA document titled Preventing Invasive Species: Cleaning Watercraft and Equipment Commercial formulations, such as Parvasol®...
  4. Bruce Baker

    What was your moment that inspired your transition to flyfishing?

    I was in my early 20s and had returned home to New Jersey after living in Texas for about 18 months after graduating from college. I had an appointment with the family doctor and our conversation turned to fishing. He was an avid fly fisher and said he would take me and teach me how to fly...
  5. Bruce Baker

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    Calling Philip Rivers...lol
  6. Bruce Baker

    Deals at online Retailers

    Airflow is having a 50% off sale. Airflow Sale
  7. Bruce Baker

    Flip Flop (Yakima River)

    I had no problem reading the article. Maybe clear your cache/cookies for that website? Anyway, I sent you a DM.
  8. Bruce Baker

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    Thanks for the correction :)
  9. Bruce Baker

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    I loved the interception by the Seahawk DB LB inside the 5 yard line.
  10. Bruce Baker

    Long Overdue Hanks Lake Trip

    I had no idea what the water temp was. I happened to meet up with a few of the guys from the trip this afternoon and none of them could tell me. There might be one more person I can reach out to.
  11. Bruce Baker

    Long Overdue Hanks Lake Trip

    I have no bona fide excuses for not having written this report sooner. I was just being lazy and unmotivated. In mid-May I got the results of an MRI on my right knee and it showed that I had a torn meniscus. Prior to the diagnosis I had been carrying on like nothing was wrong. I was walking 7...
  12. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    Saw this on Facebook. You may need to click on it to expand it so you can see the text at bottom of picture.
  13. Bruce Baker

    Ending in a sad note...

    Happy New Year!
  14. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    Now with the OSU loss, teams that have had a first round bye are now 0-5 in the CFP 12-team format. Something needs to change. I can see a team have one to two weeks off before their first game, but close to 4 weeks is too much.
  15. Bruce Baker

    Merry Christmas to all!

    Merry Christmas!
  16. Bruce Baker

    NFR College Football 2025

    I was thinking the same thing
  17. Bruce Baker

    Fiberglass Friday

    Your grandsons are going to be very happy!
  18. Bruce Baker

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    I have to admit that after the second Rams INT of Darnold on was on the boo bus. But the team never gave up and stepped up in all phases of the game. What an incredible comeback and victory. Loved that the coach called for a 2-point conversion. No quit on this team! Liked the helmet, not a...
  19. Bruce Baker

    Electronic licenses in Washington next year

    It was doing the same thing on my iPhone. I had downloaded the new MyWDFW app and there is an option to go to FishWA. When I did that, FishWA opened, but the map never appeared. It seemed that "merging files" was on a continual merging loop. I attempted this a few times with no success and...
Back
Top