Search results

  1. the_chemist

    Puget Sound

    And some beaches. Won't be thick for another couple weeks but should steadily improve all month.
  2. the_chemist

    Puget Sound

    Probably should post a real report. 1 for 2 yesterday buzz bombing for a couple hours with the kids. Coho with a belly full of sticklebacks.
  3. the_chemist

    Show Us Your Humpies !!!

    Only finding fish missing their freedom fin this morning. What am I doing wrong?
  4. the_chemist

    Tsunami warning

    8.7 off the coast of Russia. Pretty much all of the west coast has a tsunami warning. Wouldn't want to be in ocean shores right now. Be safe. U.S. Tsunami Warning Centers https://share.google/5QKPsVmFaonL6ssgr
  5. the_chemist

    Summer Steelhead Trip Advice

    I also was told from a wdfw biologist the last two plant years at reiter with low steelhead stocking they were rearing chinook there as well. We may not have much of a season next year to protect those chinook coming back.
  6. the_chemist

    Info on TFO bug launcher office rod?

    Ya mine is the ~4' version. The seated versions are 7 & 8'. If I can find a line that works, I think it would be great for the creek in my backyard that has 6" cutties.
  7. the_chemist

    Info on TFO bug launcher office rod?

    I was given a TFO bug launcher office rod. Rod doesnt have a seat for a reel. Also came with no line. Looks like the line is just yarn. Anyone practiced with these? Im also interested in trying to fish 1# water with this but have no idea what line i could use (maybe tenkara?). Suggestions welcome!
Back
Top