Search results

  1. mcswny

    SOLD Galvan T8 Spare Spool - Clear

    Used T8 Spool, a minor bit of rash (tried to photograph), but in otherwise perfect condition. I sold the reel, and though I lost this. $125 shipped. Paypal only please.
  2. mcswny

    SOLD Hatch Gen 1 3+

    Hatch Gen 1 3+1 small knick and very minor rash thats only noticeable in the sunlight.Currently RHW, but easily switched to LHW.Good for 3-5wt lines, but I prefer it for a 3 or 4 depending on the rod. SOLD shipped, via Paypal G&S SOLD
  3. mcswny

    Dry-Dropper Swap?

    I got my droppers done on friday, just need to get my dries done, which are naturally the harder ones.
  4. mcswny

    Dry-Dropper Swap?

    YESSSS I CANT TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM TO GET A ZAK MUDDLER Yes. Im yelling.
  5. mcswny

    sealed drag problems

    No reason not to if its only $45--especially that time frame. I've sent two Hatch's back to and they only charged me $20 total, but it took 2-3 months.
  6. mcswny

    Oros Indicators in Bulk

    https://flyproject.us/grillos-pizza-deilvery-6?srsltid=AfmBOoqrv_23m787vCBAv8VjEBBC0wSlHwMo8XOeQZDAnpCfxXqoLXbg
  7. mcswny

    Dry-Dropper Swap?

    Jeez, apparently I need to get going.
  8. mcswny

    Dry-Dropper Swap?

    Hold my beer.. Purple Bionic Ant.
  9. mcswny

    sealed drag problems

    Yeah, I’d be letting nautilus clean this up.
  10. mcswny

    Non-stick vs cast iron vs carbon steel.

    Ball cancer AND having the personality of lance armstrong.
  11. mcswny

    Balanced vs Standard Leech Under Indicators

    It really depends on how bright the indicator is.
  12. mcswny

    Dry-Dropper Swap?

    I should be good.
  13. mcswny

    Non-stick vs cast iron vs carbon steel.

    I have and use both. But have been using carbon steel more often just because it’s lighter and easier to move around in my small kitchen. Cleaning is the same as cast, but I call bullshit and use soap ;) Carbon is also so much lighter when I’m schlepping pans out to the pizza oven
  14. mcswny

    Dry-Dropper Swap?

    I'll be tying either a Hippie Stomper or a Fat Caddis (both Andrew Grillos foam patterns) with a size 18 dropper. My personal go to is usually a rainbow warrior/perdigon mashup. But I might do something fancier for the dropper.
  15. mcswny

    Dry-Dropper Swap?

    @Gary Knowels let us know the final count and deadline.
  16. mcswny

    Dry-Dropper Swap?

    I’ll do it Gary.
  17. mcswny

    NFR Any idea what this insect is is?

    I love this place, thank you so much Steve.
  18. mcswny

    NFR Any idea what this insect is is?

    Found in swimming around in some standing water in the California Sonoran desert. 4 foot wide stone basin filled with water in the middle of some extremely dry and inhospitable terrain.
  19. mcswny

    Odd question

    Just dont put it in your dryer. I did that and my rod sock because ~2"s shorter.
Back
Top