Search results

  1. S

    Snow Shred Season 2025 - 2026

    The novice riders do everywhere.
  2. S

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    Bo knows broken ankles? Feel bad for the dude. I was hoping we'd see the ex duck in the Superb Owl.
  3. S

    Best sports un-retirement of the weekend.

    She dated Tiger Woods. Power couple of crazy? Being a little crazy is kind of a prerequisite to compete as a downhiller. Anyone remember Bill Johnson?
  4. S

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    1st qtr, 9erds not playing like a 12-4 team.
  5. S

    Black Friday Jumbo Trout

    My fault for not being specific. The title of the thread is black Friday jumbo trout. In pictures people are calling brood stock trout jumbos. While they are 'jumbo" in size it's not what WDFW calls them. Black Friday Jumbos are 14"-18" and can weigh a couple pounds. Brood stock are...
  6. S

    Black Friday Jumbo Trout

    They haven't been fed pellets for 2 or more years. I was thinking more like a squid or shrimp like they eat in the ocean. Looks like people are confusing jumbo trout and broodstock.
  7. S

    Black Friday Jumbo Trout

    Anyone got a killer pattern for lake steelhead?
  8. S

    NFR College Football 2025

    If they played the playoff game at the higher seeded team's stadium it would fix the low attendance problem. The "bowl" tradition is going to die.
  9. S

    Rain

    Nailed it. You could watch this happening in real time over on Ifish and unfortunately here.
  10. S

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    WOW!
  11. S

    The 2025 NFL Season Discussion

    Why are the Seahawks wearing Ducks uniforms?
  12. S

    Fly Fishing Elitism?

    Some people fly fish for fun, some do it to pose. The posers are drawn to it by the supposed elitism and do their best to portray the imagined image acting like d bags. Social media has made it worse. Fly fishing is just another tool in the box, not an excuse to be one.
  13. S

    What's Your Favorite Feature of Your Fishing Kayak?

    When the news broke in September my first thought was I hope they can right the ship. The brand is in a bad place. I'm curious to see how BPS handles warranties, outstanding and future. I'd be stoked if you could buy replacement parts in real time from an online inventory instead of waiting...
  14. S

    NFR Meathead is dead

    I think ST2 was released in September. I heard it was good but like most sequels didn't hold up to the original.
  15. S

    NFR Meathead is dead

    Thinking about it he really was diverse in genres. Add Horror, Courtroom, Coming-of-Age. Many of his movies are considered classics for their category. Such a sad event to end his life.
  16. S

    Best sports un-retirement of the weekend.

    I like the idea but I read recently MS was thinking of dropping the speed events to focus on Slalom and GS. I'm hoping they both medal at the same Olympics.
  17. S

    Best sports un-retirement of the weekend.

    Rivers did better than I was expecting after being off for 5 years. Made a good percentage of his throws, threw a TD, and in general kept the Colts in it. He only looked really old on the slip and ramble. As "good" as Rivers comeback was, it doesn't hold a candle to what Lindsey Vonn...
Back
Top