Search results

  1. S

    Disrespectful attitudes towards wildlife.

    WTF is up with these people? Is it getting worse or do cell phone cameras and social media make us more aware. Seattleite vs Monk Seal Haole is lucky some local Uncles didn't give him a beatdown. And Yellowstone is still Yellowstone. Bearjamming tourons yell at rangers
  2. S

    Fish ID at riffe lake

    If Pikeminnow prediation was the only variable I think you would see a noticeable bump in salmon numbers.....but it's not. You can legally harvest any and all of those species you might catch on the Columbia. No restrictions. Don't get me wrong. I hate seeing any native fish tossed on the...
  3. S

    WDFW Digital license

    Weird. The app does ask me for my user name and password to log in, but never a PIN. Do you possibly use a PIN to unlock your phone and that's what it's asking for?
  4. S

    Fishing Thermometers

    FishHawkTD on a string?
  5. S

    SFR Most Aggressive Wildlife Agent

    My personal experiences with Fish and Wildlife LEO are boring. They've all been relaxed and professional, nothing out of the ordinary. Sometimes the local sheriffs seem disappointed I have a PFD, noise making device, and my WAP when I'm on the kayak or SUP.
  6. S

    Pike Minnow Season Opening

    Pikeminnow Sport Reward
  7. S

    Pike Minnow Season Opening

    "Results indicate the program is successful. Since the Sport-Reward Fishery was implemented in 1991, predation of juvenile salmon by Northern Pikeminnow has been reduced up to 40% through the removal of nearly 6 million Northern Pikeminnow." "The Pikeminnow Sport Reward Fishery Program, funded...
  8. S

    NBA 2025-26

    Had the chair pulled out from under him and went full baby giraffe. He was leaning hard against a much smaller player who stepped away from the contact. Removing contact isn't dirty and shouldn't be called a foul. Disappointed he was injured and hope he comes back quickly with no lasting ill...
  9. S

    NBA 2025-26

    I hate to see players get injured, but still glad to see the Zers avoid a sweep. Nice to see Scoot time his breakout game for the playoffs, and on a night when most of his team were shooting bricks. Weird to hear National announcers calling the game, trying to make "Fetch" a thing. "Downhill...
  10. S

    WDFW Digital license

    I bought my WA fishing license today. Went with the mobile version. Entire purchase took about a minute. It's nice having both WA/OR together on the same device. No more forgetting my license when I switch PFD or pants, or carrying a pen.
  11. S

    First bass 2026

    Looks like a great day. Do you have any photos of your "bass boat" posted on PNWFF, and what's the make? The small bits in the fish photos are intriguing.
  12. S

    Rain

    I have a friend who was on island just after. He said the rain indirectly closed many locations they wanted to surf. Apparently the flash flooding killed a lot of feral goats and pigs, washing the carcasses into the ocean. It set up a feeding frenzy situation with the local shark populations...
  13. S

    Rain

    That's the problem, it wasn't frozen precipitation.
  14. S

    A juxtaposition

    Do it, for a variety of reasons. One big one, If you want to visit a bunch of areas it would make it much more affordable for a retiree.
  15. S

    WDFW Digital license

    Has any state made digital licenses mandatory? I think paper will remain an option for the next decade.
  16. S

    Early Signs of Spring

    Specializing Salmo trutta?
  17. S

    C-C-Cold feet: Heated socks recommendations?

    Wear a warmer hat.
  18. S

    Rain

    Will it drain Wickiup slower than if a drought wasn't declared?
  19. S

    The Mountain Bike Thread

    I'm curious about this. Not what I'd expect.
Back
Top