Search results

  1. S

    Coho run coming up short?

    Increasingly further? Historically sealions chased salmon all the way up to Celilo Falls. Now Bonneville dam blocks 99.9% of them.
  2. S

    College Football 2026

    You don't like YouTube? It's free and I watched it on my regular tv.
  3. S

    Lube

    NRS zipper lube
  4. S

    Maiden Voyage

    Many brands can be intermingled. Sometimes I run a Folbe/Scotty/YakAttack rod holder unit.
  5. S

    NFR Humor (No political jokes)

    80's kids who watched KITT on Knight rider.
  6. S

    Maiden Voyage

    32oz snapple bottle is less awkward.
  7. S

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Refresh my memory, why couldn't the Seahawks resign Walker? Walker + JSN could win a superb owl....😉
  8. S

    D and NU closures

    Interestingly enough the regs specify a gap maximum to arrive at the size 14 hook. "Whitefish Gear Rules Fishing gear is restricted to one single-point hook, maximum hook size 3/16" point to shank (hook size 14), and bait is allowed. All species: Release all fish except whitefish."
  9. S

    D and NU closures

    The Klick has a hook restriction of #14 or smaller during "whitefish season", Dec-Feb. I wonder if we could see something similar on the Deschutes and John Day when steelhead is closed.
  10. S

    Deals at online Retailers

    I have no first hand experience with Simms. I have read many posts bemoaning their drop in quality and warranty after being sold to Vista Outdoor then subsequent purchase by Strategic Value Partners. Maybe that's not the case?
  11. S

    We Got These Rabid Beavers Comin

    I once made the mistake of approaching a beaver in the mist, turned out to be a gorilla.
  12. S

    D and NU closures

    Yes, Bonneville to McNary.
  13. S

    What you watching. 😆

    I enjoyed the scenes of older dudes giving young ones a taste of reality, and the fun plot. Think I'll revisit GR's Lock, Stock, 2 smoking barrels this weekend.
  14. S

    Can we have a blue gill thread?

    18", 4lb 1oz, Cedar Lake.
  15. S

    D and NU closures

    Zone 6 tribal.
  16. S

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    No doubt. To clarify, my comment was about WNBA refs keeping the whistle silent allowing for NFL level of contact. Hyperbole for sure, but I wish they would call games to an NCAA, Olympic or even NBA standard. I think it would improve the product.
  17. S

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Ironically many WNBA games look like preseason NFL.
  18. S

    Rain

    Complaining? Hoping would be more appropriate. Spiderwebs covered in raindrops look cool.
  19. S

    Official 2026 MLB Discussion Thread

    I'd like to see Adley Rutschman make it to the postseason. Go Boston!
  20. S

    Reflections from the end of my first long term relationship

    Entire Chinook season? You might have missed the Springers but URBs are just getting rolling. Looks like it might be a good one. Now that you've had the epiphany, Git Sum!
Back
Top