Search results

  1. S

    What you watching. 😆

    Ducks offense looks terrible. D has been ok. QB switch at 13:30. He can't be any worse.
  2. S

    The good boat deal thread

    Nice!
  3. S

    Rain

    In the Southern part of the state anyway. The North Colorado resorts could be a gamble. Mammoth could go big. Should be a great season at Taos and Tahoe.
  4. S

    What the heck did I catch?

    Looking at the tail on the OP fish would eliminate everything other than Chinook for someone who knows salmon. If a body of water recieves hatchery plants you can get unexpected "strays". True story. While fishing Rocky Ford creek between the upper access and trout lodge hatchery I caught...
  5. S

    Etiquette/Manners Question.

    He's not wrong. Tons of open space/water at this location and she chooses the only spot to interfere with someone who was there first.
  6. S

    Etiquette/Manners Question.

    Plenty of water access on the Bingen waterfront where she could have played with the dog. No reason for her to crowd you. https://www.google.com/maps/@45.7068268,-121.4562568,658m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en&entry=ttu&g_ep=EgoyMDI2MDkzMC4wIKXMDSoASAFQAw%3D%3D
  7. S

    NFR Swordfish

  8. S

    College Football 2026

    #1 ranked QB in the country. #2 ranked receiver. Excellent O line protection. Gets defensive coordinators fired. Boise St game should be a good one.
  9. S

    Official 2026 MLB Discussion Thread

    I don't watch much baseball. I'll tune in when Misiorowski is on the mound.
  10. S

    NFR Swordfish

    All? Obviously you haven't tried noodlin.
  11. S

    Chehalis Tribe’s intent to charge anglers for permits, issue citations

    If it doesn't stand, it could also set precedent. The fight will probably be closely watched by many riverfront landowners. This issue has been brewing for awhile. Time to make "below the high water mark" the law, with no more "I own to river center" BS.
  12. S

    NFR Humor (No political jokes)

    Hybrid model?
  13. S

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    And their fans. Watching JW play qb all season would be beyond frustrating.
  14. S

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I imagine many Giants fans are thinking the same about Ol' crab legs tonight.
  15. S

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Makes me appreciate having Lock as a backup QB.
  16. S

    College Football 2026

    Great new coach at Kentucky. He is definitely missed at his old school. It's nice to see another top ten team join the Ducks with a loss to a non ranked opponent.
  17. S

    College Football 2026

    Sorry, thought you were talking about Friday's game.
  18. S

    Coho run coming up short?

    You guys have it rough up there. I think the Columbia tribs and coastal rivers are going to have great Coho fishing when we recieve some rain. The ocean produced well. Going to hit a well known Oregon coast coho river next weekend. Hoping for the fresh coho/ling/crab trifecta meal.
  19. S

    Lube

    I figured for the amount I spent on the suit, and how critical the zipper is to it's functionality, I'd buy the lube they recommend.
Back
Top