Search results

  1. Paige

    Getting bled dry

    I concur, as I have done all 4!
  2. Paige

    Smoked Salmon Recipe

    Dry brined BS and Kosher salt, ratio depends on thickness and available time I have. And I only smoke with Alder, period, anything else is sacrilege!
  3. Paige

    Has anyone made cased sausage? Worth the trouble?

    I often wonder how many takes they have to do to make any scene, that on clip would take me a whole day to get through, LOL
  4. Paige

    Rain

    Alaska doesn't count, lol!
  5. Paige

    What are the 5 most important and most used materials in your flies?

    Heron Seal Kori Argus Jungle Cock
  6. Paige

    Grady-White owner donating the company

    I owned a GW, they can be found for decent prices if your willing to wait and do some work on one that needs some TLC.
  7. Paige

    World Record (?) SMB in Lake Sammamish

    Chris is a great guy, and fishy as hell!
  8. Paige

    Back-Country Route Making back in the day

    Did a 3 week backpacking trip NE of Sacramento, where those skiers died last winter, learned how triangulation and find our way with only a compass and greentrails map!
  9. Paige

    How Many Knots Are In Your Arsenal?

    Enough!
  10. Paige

    Be safe today! (Spelling corrected)

    Dry lighting warning, be safe. Theres a potential fire in the sky valley, still trying to get info, but no official report
  11. Paige

    Waders - The awesome, the bad, the leaky

    Simms quality went to shiiiiiiiit and so went their warrenty, my last pair of g3 lasted less than 3 years before a full on complete failuer of the entire upper half.
  12. Paige

    Strange, weird or odd or whatever beach finds thread….

    Thats gonna leave a mark!
  13. Paige

    Waders - The awesome, the bad, the leaky

    Patagoci has the best warenty around, the cutt is not all that great unless your calves are smaller than my wrist. But the have held up very well!
  14. Paige

    When you're in that BIG AUTOMOBILE

    Is it the crazy neibor?
  15. Paige

    Favorite recipes for basic store bought fish...

    Try using instant mashed potatoes for your breading, deeelicious!
  16. Paige

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I think it's worth it 😁
  17. Paige

    What Are You Eating?

    I've pulled plugs for steel(not my fav) World cup, more boring than woman's golf! no offense ladies, I love you all 🥰 Give me so Bourbon or a good IPA, wine is as nasty as hummus is. NBA is a bigger waist of time than MBL, all a bunch of over paid pussies 🤪 Hummus, Hollandaise, Bearnaise...
  18. Paige

    What Are You Eating?

    WTF is wrong with you man! 🤗
  19. Paige

    Puget Sound

    Holly cup cakes batman, you actually got on a boat other than a ferry 🤣
Back
Top