Search results

  1. Paige

    Sometimes you are the problem

    I was taught to play pool by traveling salesman when I was about 10yrs old, he used a broom stick and still kicked our butts!
  2. Paige

    Non-Fly salmon fishing tomorrow

    And falls right off the bones😅
  3. Paige

    Non-Fly salmon fishing tomorrow

    I thinks Smooshybite would be a better description
  4. Paige

    Non-Fly salmon fishing tomorrow

    Thats Silver Bright right 🤣
  5. Paige

    Last Day (late report)

    That's some steep country, and beautiful!
  6. Paige

    #Fliesforspokane fundraiser

    That is amazing work, I don't think it was rude at all.
  7. Paige

    SFR "Premium" purchases you found to be "worth it"

    Tortex and Ernie Ball Supper Slinky for me for 30 yrs!
  8. Paige

    #Fliesforspokane fundraiser

    Hello Hello, McFly I don't think you understood the question. There is millions of people that don't use tok kot, fak om, or WTF ever you think people use. Make it simple, or don't get the help you need!
  9. Paige

    Oregon coast report

    Damn, that looks good!
  10. Paige

    SFR Old Trails Fire Update

    Understood, crazy how fires can destroy 1 house but destroy it's neighbor. Please reach out, there is an amazing community here and will do anything to help you! Sometimes the smallest gift makes the greatest present! landscaping Wood working tree service Arts n craft photography Fly tying...
  11. Paige

    SFR Old Trails Fire Update

    I'm sorry for your loss(I have packed up twice to evacuate for fires), I know it won't replace everything you've lost, but I have a 5wt rod n reel and flies, you can have to get you back fishing again! Vests, reels, lines, rods flies? I have more than I need, so let me know and I will help as...
  12. Paige

    SFR "Premium" purchases you found to be "worth it"

    Guitars, like fly rods, are deeply dependent on personal feel, and can vary an incredible amount! Find what you like and plays how you want it too. I'll walk into a guitar shop and ask "do you have any race horses" if they get it, great. If not, I won't ask to many more questions and move one.
  13. Paige

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Game of dropball
  14. Paige

    SFR "Premium" purchases you found to be "worth it"

    Mesa Boggie duel rectifier My firs real guitar 80s Kramer ESP Kirk Hammet signature model PRS
  15. Paige

    SFR "Premium" purchases you found to be "worth it"

    Riverwatch Meiser Olsen Mako
  16. Paige

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Video games don't count
  17. Paige

    Who said fly fishing is expensive.....

    I'd give my left nut to fish Steinfossen!
  18. Paige

    Whale tales!

    Not what I was hoping for when I read Whale Tails 😁
  19. Paige

    Reflections from the end of my first long term relationship

    The reflection would blind pilots and be seen from space! There uses to be a nudist camp by the canyon park shopping center off 405 on 228th, and there was one up on Index Gealina road. Both are long gone.
  20. Paige

    Nobody Likes a Bully…

    Most Bull Trout don't do a whole lot, but there are exceptions, I've caught 2 that I thought where steelhead. My firts one on a fly rod was over 26" and I thought it was going to be my second SH on the fly, great fun on a Wright Magil fiberglass 7wt! Another was at the mouth of the Hoh was...
Back
Top