Search results

  1. P6241240.jpeg

    P6241240.jpeg

  2. P6241245.jpeg

    P6241245.jpeg

  3. P6241249.jpeg

    P6241249.jpeg

  4. P6241253.jpeg

    P6241253.jpeg

  5. P6241255.jpeg

    P6241255.jpeg

  6. P6241260.jpeg

    P6241260.jpeg

  7. P6241264.jpeg

    P6241264.jpeg

  8. P6241270.jpeg

    P6241270.jpeg

  9. P6241270.JPG

    P6241270.JPG

  10. P6241274.jpeg

    P6241274.jpeg

  11. Mike Cline

    SFR A decision has been made-big move coming

    Sure, but not really an expert. Once you are in town, connect with: The International Angler fly shop out towards the airport. They always had a good take on what’s going on and where. Also connect with the Penn’s Woods West chapter of Trout Unlimited. I attended a few of their meetings...
  12. Mike Cline

    SFR A decision has been made-big move coming

    Once I retired from the USAF in ‘96 I became a consultant and landed several clients in Pittsburgh. Although I was at first living in Alabama then Bozeman I spent an average of 50 days annually on the road in the Pittsburgh area until the pandemic hit in ‘20. Lots to see and do. Great sports...
  13. Mike Cline

    How many of you still use a double taper?

    I’ve got a Hardy Fly Weight loaded with 1/2 of a 3 wgt DT SA line. I pair it with one of the below rods when visiting small headwaters streams. Diamondback Diamondglass 7’ 3wgt. Scott F403/3 7’ Winston Retro 7’ 3 wgt.
  14. Mike Cline

    Best Dad Movies?

  15. Mike Cline

    Morning on the Rio Cabeza de Castor

    Got to spend about four hours and cover a couple of miles of the Rio Cabeza de Castor this morning. On the water at 5:20 AM just about the time the sun started to peek. Off around 10AM as the wind picked up. River was low and relatively clear. By 8AM, bugs--caddis, pmd and tricos came off in...
  16. Mike Cline

    Furthest Travel to Fish

    I actually got to do some beach fishing off of the Vung Tau peninsula during several R&R trips in 1969. Cool place back then.
  17. Mike Cline

    Furthest Travel to Fish

    2018 - Bozeman, MT to Deloraine, Tasmania, AU - 8690 miles 2020 - Bozeman, MT to Darwin, Northern Territory, AU - 8182 miles
  18. Mike Cline

    USPS inefficiency with a simple shipment

    Sometimes USPS tracking is just annoying because there’s absolutely no explanation for what you are seeing. A recent used book purchase from a dealer in Ashland, OR made some unusual twists in its journey to Bozeman, MT. Sometimes whoever or whatever within the USPS is reading the address...
  19. Mike Cline

    Grayling in a Stillwater setting

    Small leech patterns work well - a lake with grayling and cutts
  20. Mike Cline

    Maxima Chameleon Vs Amnesia (Red)

    I was introduced to Amnesia as an indicator element of the leader by Harry Murray, Virginia smallmouth guru back in the 1990s. Fishing heavy nymphs and baitfish patterns in the turbulent waters of the Potomac and Shenandoah watersheds, Harry advocated using a short piece of Amnesia attached to...
Back
Top