Search results

  1. mcswny

    Voyage to Saint Brendan's Island (Mauritius - April 2025)

    Apologies for the drift.
  2. mcswny

    Voyage to Saint Brendan's Island (Mauritius - April 2025)

    Next stop: the cultural and sociopolitical importance of our great state of Florida ;).
  3. mcswny

    Voyage to Saint Brendan's Island (Mauritius - April 2025)

    New here? The “OP” is the MVP.
  4. mcswny

    PNW Fly Fishing Semi-Official Swap, Shop, Fish & Eat - May 17, 2025

    Perfect, thanks Jake. Leaving now.
  5. mcswny

    PNW Fly Fishing Semi-Official Swap, Shop, Fish & Eat - May 17, 2025

    Realizing I don’t know exactly where everyone’s at—is this it? https://maps.app.goo.gl/Ud2SrpQZQunS9e9q7?g_st=com.google.maps.preview.copy
  6. mcswny

    Gallos Y Mas

    Jeeeeeeez…
  7. mcswny

    PNW Fly Fishing Semi-Official Swap, Shop, Fish & Eat - May 17, 2025

    Aw man, I get to meet Salmo?! :eek:
  8. mcswny

    Another May 17 SWAP thread - Your wants and haves (gear)

    Also really debating giving up the 5 and 6 backup graphite rods. They haven’t been touched in 2 years and are like 3rd in line.
  9. mcswny

    Another May 17 SWAP thread - Your wants and haves (gear)

    Oh I just have another fiberglass rod on order that’ll I need to pay off when it’s done :)
  10. mcswny

    Another May 17 SWAP thread - Your wants and haves (gear)

    I’ll have this fishpond hand net ($50) and this brand new, unused whiting bronze dark barred ginger saddle ($50) if anyone’s interested. I have some other nice reels but they’re not particularly good deals because I’m trying to fund something I really don’t need ;)
  11. mcswny

    What's in your vise?

    You've been on a roll.
  12. mcswny

    PNW Fly Fishing Semi-Official Swap, Shop, Fish & Eat - May 17, 2025

    Assuming I can still make it. I can bring some interesting glass rods to cast if that's of interest to anyone.
  13. mcswny

    Mid July Central Oregon

    Also, Jeff's reports are spot on with the bigger, more popular waters. https://flyfishersplace.com/category/fishing-reports/
  14. mcswny

    SOLD Abel TR3 Spare Spool

    Abel TR3 Spare Spool One good knick (photographed) otherwise in great condition. $130 shipped and insured to your door.
  15. mcswny

    Mid July Central Oregon

    Honestly, all of them.
  16. mcswny

    Another May 17 SWAP thread - Your wants and haves (gear)

    Anyone have a stupid entry level rod for a 7 year old? Probably a push button over spinning real with the little flippy thing (I know, def using the right language). My kid had what amounted to a barbie one but she broke it last year. She uses her Echo Gecko in streams, but a spinning rod is...
  17. mcswny

    Anyone fish Japan?

    We're a ways out :). We've been trying to get to Asia the past couple years but always balked as we were scared by the amount of walking and moving we'd want to do wouldn't be worth it with the kiddo (little legs get tired). So we've gone to Mexico (usually CDMX, Guadalajara, Oaxaca, and one...
  18. mcswny

    Anyone fish Japan?

    Little small for you, no? ha!
Back
Top