Search results

  1. mcswny

    GONE! Free! Unknown Bamboo

    I mean, it certainly would be cool to see it blow up.
  2. mcswny

    GONE! Free! Unknown Bamboo

    It's thicck.
  3. mcswny

    GONE! Free! Unknown Bamboo

    I honestly have no clue. I've never even test cast it, but it certainly is heavy. My gut says at least carp weight.
  4. mcswny

    GONE! Free! Unknown Bamboo

    I was given this bamboo rod recently and it has no markings on it. It was given to me not by the original owner, and he didn’t know anything about it. No maker marks, no line weight, nothing. It’s in decent condition (I think) other than a bit of tip set (does it even matter?). It’s a 9’ 3...
  5. mcswny

    FS Ross Colorado 0 Spare Spool (Original) 0 - $80

    Bump and price drop to $80
  6. mcswny

    3wt Intermediate Sink Line?

    Maybe a poly leader?
  7. mcswny

    FS Ross Colorado 0 Spare Spool (Original) 0 - $80

    Last of my Colorados (I'm keeping my 3s!). Near perfect short of one spec on the edge of the spool. $80 shipped and insured CONUS.
  8. mcswny

    Small creeks

    Pnwflyfishing.com the speed dating site for the north west angling crowd.
  9. mcswny

    Small creeks

    I turned into a hot boy.
  10. mcswny

    $3 toolbar

    Sounds like my taxes.
  11. mcswny

    Blue Lining and Camping with Gary

    That was a sketchy wade to try to get to that fish.
  12. mcswny

    Blue Lining and Camping with Gary

    I've been very behind/not posting trip reports at all. Mostly because I've been to busy with work/child care/fishing, etc. But my excuse the past two weeks is because I've been out camping on multiple different trips for the majority of the time (heading out for another 3 days in a couple hours...
  13. mcswny

    NE Skamania/SE Lewis county blue line intel

    I got @Gary Knowels last week and @Matt B this week! Making the WA rounds this Summer ;).
  14. mcswny

    SOLD C Barclay Built Mcfarland 8' 6" 10WT GTX, Danielsson L5W 8twelve, & Cortland Compact 11/12 425gr Intermediate/Floating - $685

    I pieced this beautiful rig up on a whim thinking I would/could get into tiger musky fishing. It turns out my twice repaired casting shoulder can't handle a 10wt with big ole flies. Chris is one of, if not the best builder out there right now and typical of his rods, it's beautiful. C Barclay...
  15. mcswny

    1970s? Fenwick Fiberglass 7wt

    Jeez how did I miss this thread? Looks sweet Evan.
  16. mcswny

    Geezus...Talk About A Poacher!

    Poachers tend to get off easy, in my opinion.
  17. mcswny

    There's 'in to it' and then again there's "IN TO IT"

    This. I feel like I have A LOT of materials and it takes up like 10% of this space
Back
Top