Search results

  1. mcswny

    BIG articulated streamer swap

    Shots fired!
  2. mcswny

    BIG articulated streamer swap

    MVP of fly swaps.
  3. mcswny

    Click pawl reels are the Harley Davidson of the river

    Damn. shack nasties started early this year.
  4. mcswny

    Stay safe

    Hence why I asked if it was real.
  5. mcswny

    Bend area in middle of October (updated with trip report)

    Correct, a hippie stomper. One of if not my favorite searching pattern
  6. mcswny

    Stay safe

    Is this a joke?
  7. mcswny

    First tattoo

    It happens
  8. mcswny

    First tattoo

    or swat at it thinking you have a bug on your arm.
  9. mcswny

    Can you spot AI photos?

    Totally get it it. But the reality is such an tiny fraction of the population has any interest in practicing this.
  10. mcswny

    Can you spot AI photos?

    One interesting anecdote is yes, you are all getting high scores 75%+ but you're already going into it KNOWING one is AI and I think that point is very important. EDIT: Coming back to reiterate my point. I got 80%, but I scored so high because I knew going into it it one was fake and I got to...
  11. mcswny

    Metolius River hints?

    Good thing is the Met rarely blows out
  12. mcswny

    Metolius River hints?

    https://flyfishersplace.com/2025/09/06/jeffs-fishing-report-9-6-2025-go-fish/
  13. mcswny

    Secondhand Reel Service- A Qualitative Analysis

    Interesting that you got different service from Abel and Ross, considering they're owned by the same company. For Hatch, don't email, just send it in with a Warranty. They still service Gen 1/2 (I sent one in last winter). It'll take 2-3 months and MOST LIKELY will only charge you return...
  14. mcswny

    Hostile Fisheries

    Who would do such a thing :unsure:
  15. mcswny

    Hostile Fisheries

    I’ve got money on a few Oregonians saying the Met
  16. mcswny

    Mini Bully Report

    And to think he thought they were completely useless lines.
  17. mcswny

    NFR Road Bicycles

    I'm thirsty just looking at the only one water bottle going up McKenzie pass!
  18. mcswny

    NFR Road Bicycles

    Ohhhhh :love:!!!
Back
Top