Search results

  1. Gary Knowels

    2026 Swap & Shop Official Thread

    I need A LOT of starter for what I got going tonight 😁
  2. Gary Knowels

    2026 Swap & Shop Official Thread

    I may also be in the market for some, mine are about dead
  3. Gary Knowels

    Swap n Shop Roll Call + Final Plans

    Cold veggie dish from me
  4. Gary Knowels

    What Are You Eating?

    Rhubarb curd and shortbread tart with Swiss meringue
  5. Gary Knowels

    NFR TICKS - The Threat Grows

    I picked up a tick bite on the Lower SF Skokomish trail a couple months ago. It developed some dermatitis after 2 weeks and I freaked out, went to urgent care and got a Lyme test, negative. Doc said that it didn't look like the typical Lyme rash, gave me a steroid cream and it was back to normal...
  6. Gary Knowels

    What Are You Eating?

    Tasty slop inspired by cabbage rolls
  7. Gary Knowels

    Swap n Shop Roll Call + Final Plans

    I'll arrive late morning Saturday. I'm planning to bring 4 loaves of sourdough bread and a cold vegetable side to be had with lunch and/or dinner. If I have the time I'll bring cookies too.
  8. Gary Knowels

    2026 Swap & Shop Official Thread

    I may be in the market for a decent ultralight packable spinning rod for doing dirt bag things in alpine lakes if anyone has one they want to get rid of.
  9. Gary Knowels

    What Are You Eating?

    Thai red curry with chicken and rice. Cilantro just so it wouldn't be entirely monochromatic
  10. Gary Knowels

    2026 Gardening Growing Thread

    I went all tiny tomatoes this year: sweet million cherry, sungold, and yellow pear. I only have space for 3 plants and I've found eating them straight of the vine is my favorite way to enjoy them and if I get overwhelmed, they are great oven roasted or turned into sauce.
  11. Gary Knowels

    Backyard Wildlife

    My 14 year old jack Russell mix caught a full grown possum in the yard at 4:45 am when I let him out while getting ready for work last week. There was a lot of shrieking and hissing and snarling from both of them and I had to lift my dog off it by the withers. He'd pinned the poor bastard on its...
  12. Gary Knowels

    2026 Swap & Shop Official Thread

    I'll be arriving late morning-noonish on Saturday and staying until the evening. I'll bring a couple of loaves of bread and some sort of cold vegetable side and maybe some cookies
  13. Gary Knowels

    Bread Thread

    Made a good one today. About 12 grams of mixed herbs per loaf (rosemary, thyme, oregano, sage). They are all growing like crazy right now so I wanted to use up some of them.
  14. Gary Knowels

    What Are You Eating?

    Shrimp Louie salad
  15. Gary Knowels

    What Are You Eating?

    Life prevented a grocery run so we've been emptying out cupboards and freezers. Tonight's version was a dense bean salad.
  16. Gary Knowels

    Got any bird pics?

    I saw a white-crowned sparrow (I think) in the parking lot at work today. It allowed me to get surprisingly close for the photo 🤣
  17. Gary Knowels

    New Tools/Apps from your PNW crew - Time to test!

    Working as it should now! Thanks for the effort to put this together and troubleshoot it!
  18. Gary Knowels

    New Tools/Apps from your PNW crew - Time to test!

    I did create an account to view the tool prior to trying the PNWFF login
  19. Gary Knowels

    New Tools/Apps from your PNW crew - Time to test!

    I'm getting the same as Bill (same error code as yesterday) while trying to sign in via chrome on my android phone
  20. Gary Knowels

    New Tools/Apps from your PNW crew - Time to test!

    Also, I created a PNWfishing account to access. I checked the Deschutes (WA) river gauge near Rainier and was redirected to a page with all Deschutes river gauges, OR and WA on the same page
Back
Top