Search results

  1. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    it's in KC
  2. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    regardless, it'll likely be a relatively close game...these divisional games [almost] always seem to be. Honestly, I really hope Mahomes doesn't get hurt. I like that dude, but man, on paper, that's tough.....but we've already seen some weird shit in the 2 games thus far in week 1.
  3. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    ancient history....
  4. clarkman

    Redington RS4

    @chrome/22 , what are you after? did you find a deal on the RS4 and are curious? What weight are you thinking? One thing I really liked about the 10wt I had was it's moderate-ish action but with quite a bit of backbone down low to help with both fish fighting and with casting when you really...
  5. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    All of this week one chatter, don't forget that last year's SB participants went a combined 0-2 opening weekend last year.....sooooo
  6. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    💯 errrm, uhhhh, don't forget that! :LOL:
  7. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I mean, an undrafted rookie tackle trying to protect Mahomeboy's bum knee? What could possible go wrong against the team who led the league in sacks each of the last two years and brought them all back? I'm not gonna try to predict what's gonna happen, but either way, it ain't gonna be pretty.
  8. clarkman

    Sea Run Cutthroat in rivers. What's your jam?

    As an aside, a number of years ago I was streamer fishing on the Deschutes and decided to throw on a red spider just cause I was curious. It caught a few fish there too....lol
  9. clarkman

    Please

    I was listening to Dan Patrick this morning. His brother in law was down there in some capacity helping after the fact. Dan said he's never talked about it.....
  10. clarkman

    Redington RS4

    Had a 9' 10wt a number of years ago. Not overly stiff, not overly soft. Wish I still had it.
  11. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Dream Team having a nightmare....
  12. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    kinda? that was super cool!
  13. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I don't really care who wins tonight, just hoping for a game that is orders of magnitude more entertaining than last night....pretty low bar, I know, so shouldn't be all that difficult.
  14. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Hoping tonight's game is a little more entertaining than last nights...fewer major injuries would be cool too!
  15. clarkman

    So where's the guardrails?

    Guardrails? We literally need them for everything!
  16. clarkman

    D and NU closures

    I'm curious, are there any guides on here who normally guide steelhead on these now closed rivers? I've seen over the last several days from a couple of pretty well-known outfitters for the area now posting up "casting demos" on the Deschutes, in what would clearly be an area that steelhead...
  17. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Wow, that was an insanely entertaining game! ***Checks notes*** Sorry, match between Ben Shelton and Carlos Alcaraz the other night/morning....at least I could stay awake for that one.
  18. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Drew Lock dealin' is not something I had on my Bingo card.....ever
Back
Top