Search results

  1. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    Little shrimp.
  2. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    Couple of small silver clousers @Stonedfish style.
  3. Kfish

    What have you done for your boat lately?

    I got a lightly used Hobie Compass and began outfitting it. Installed a garmin stryker 4 fish finder, jerry rigged the transducer to its Lowrance mount and routed the wirings and battery to the inside. Bought on Etsy a 3d printed mount for the fish finder and installed map pockets on the sides...
  4. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    Some src flies.
  5. Kfish

    Official Beach Rod Thread

    Here’s my lineup from light to heavy. The fast Air 2 Max is where the line between src and coho is blurred, it’s used for both. Scott Radian 9’ 5wt Hardy NSX SR 9’ 5wt. This 6 piece was for traveling purposes but it’s a lot of fun to cast and fish with I use it regularly in the Sound and lakes...
  6. Kfish

    Puget Sound

    Took my boat out today with @jasmillo to check out our usual haunts to see if our old cutty friends were around, and gauge the chum situation. Bunch of cutts to hand but they were mostly small, feisty as always :) We saw one salmon jumped, most likely a coho, no chums yet at this spot.
  7. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    I’ve been slacking off, sat down for a session and cranked these out for the weekend. Chums, coho.
  8. Kfish

    SFR Protect your fishing mojo. Sorry old friend, RIP.

    Who would have thought that thing sank quickly as it did being so oily? I grabbed on to something to prevent going overboard myself when the boat did a fast 180 for it. You need to diversify with several hats like me. A blank no brand blue trucker for the summer, simms goretex for rainy days...
  9. Kfish

    Jerry Daschofsky Needs Our Help.

    Done. I’ve never met him but heard plenty of good things about him. Wish you a speedy recovery Jerry!
  10. Kfish

    Puget Sound

    Slow this morning, got a couple of unclipped and one was a nice one, personal best on a fly rod I believe. @jasmillo had a hot fish broke off the hook tip to gain its freedom.
  11. Kfish

    Rod Carriers

    Thread 'Yakima Double Haul rod carrier/vault' https://pnwflyfishing.com/forum/index.php?threads/yakima-double-haul-rod-carrier-vault.11786/ I just posted this for sale if anyone is interested.
  12. Kfish

    SOLD Yakima Double Haul rod carrier/vault

    Selling my Yakima Double Haul rod vault, I love this thing but have to let it go because my new roof rack (to carry kayak) will put it above the 6’8” limit to enter public garages. In great condition, I only used half of the two sections, other section is wrapped in original plastic since day...
  13. Kfish

    What are you listening to?

  14. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    Some coho flies for the weekend.
  15. Kfish

    Puget Sound

    This 2025 beach fishing year will be known as Dry Twenty Five 🤣 When @Stonedfish has to do MMA with a sea lion over a coho you know it’s bad!
  16. Kfish

    SOLD Crestliner 1258 Outreach $2000

    Just sold thank you everyone!
  17. Kfish

    Puget Sound

    Redemption for last weekend coming home empty. Fished with @jasmillo today, some decent action early morning then seaweed came to town so we relocated to another beach that yielded my second fish. Pretty slow overall.
  18. Kfish

    Pass lake algae

    @FerrousTortoise did mention the algae problem there when he drove passed it recently.
  19. Kfish

    Commander SUP? Why not?

    That's really cool! Nice job!
  20. Kfish

    SOLD Crestliner 1258 Outreach $2000

    Excellent condition Crestliner 1258 Outreach aluminum boat with Malone trailer, Sawyer oars and Minnkota 40 lb motor. Trailer has spare tire, new jack. Sawyer wooden oars rope wrapped with oar locks. Minnkota trolling motor is also very good condition, I can throw in 12v lead acid battery if...
Back
Top