Search results

  1. Kfish

    Tuna 2026

    It’s different. The back is roomier without that bait tank/fillet station in the middle, this piece is at the transom near the outboards on his new boat. Maneuvering and casting in the back is easier. The front has way more deck space for fly lines, but the bow rails are higher up but that’s...
  2. Kfish

    Tuna 2026

    Yesterday was a great day. We fished on a new boat with Nick who is now with Mutineers Charter, the Electric Reel. Ocean was calm and we had pretty consistent actions in the morning with a short stretch of lull near the end. @jasmillo got the first hit and boated the seemingly lone fish at...
  3. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    Couple surf candies for Florida.
  4. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    Jumping on the tuna hootchie bandwagon.
  5. Kfish

    The good boat deal thread

    I think he’s just waxing poetic in a sailor’s style :)
  6. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    Some synthetics for Florida.
  7. Kfish

    The good boat deal thread

    Yep that’s the boat I built! With my own modifications and addition of a center console.
  8. Kfish

    Puget Sound

    I finally got out this morning with @jasmillo and managed a couple of typical sized rezzies. Feels great to get back on track after being out of town for a while, especially since I’ll be out of town again next couple of weekends. Had a nice fish hit at rod tip early morning and broke my fly...
  9. Kfish

    Oregon coast report

    That looks so fun and I’m a sucker for wooden boats too. I’ll need to look into that since we go down to Cannon Beach every year.
  10. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

  11. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    Tuna fly with 50lb mono extension for a blade tail. Hope it’ll catch something:)
  12. Kfish

    Cell Phone Pics

    Mt Pilatus and Lake Lucerne, Switzerland.
  13. Kfish

    Got any bird pics?

    I don’t know what these are, but a lot of them on the peak of Mt Pilatus, Switzerland.
  14. Kfish

    Puget Sound

    Stonedfish brings on the beachy romance wherever he wades ;)
  15. Kfish

    SOLD Yakima Double Haul rod carrier/vault

    It's been sold, thanks!
  16. Kfish

    What's in your vise?

    Tuna flies.
  17. Kfish

    Kauai mish

    Crushing it Nate!
  18. Kfish

    Fun overnighter - fishing and photography

    Good stuff! Thank you!
  19. Kfish

    Puget Sound

    A Hobie Compass.
  20. Kfish

    Puget Sound

    Quick session on my kayak this morning with a 6wt S7 line. I only trolled around to spots that had fish, caught this guy on casting. A lot of fish around 30-50ft below in about 150fow.
Back
Top