Search results

  1. Brute

    First cast and capr.....

    Never has a misspelled word gained such noteriety…
  2. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    And Maxx Scores!
  3. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    RRAAIIDDEERRSS!!
  4. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    low and clear...challenging.
  5. Brute

    What's in your vise?

  6. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    A @Salmo_g approved meal…well, maybe not chimichuri…
  7. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    Poulet Niscoise…
  8. Brute

    What's in your vise?

    Bringing a few swing sculpins to AK as well…size 4, a little ostrich, schlappen, maribou & tarantula brush for the head…
  9. Brute

    College Football 2026

    Also another great game between SMU & Louisville…
  10. Brute

    College Football 2026

    Great game in Oxford…glad Ole Miss ended on top and hand Kiffen his first loss…
  11. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    QB’s who should run from the one yard line should be named Josh…not Matthew…
  12. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    They would be if they were harmonizing…
  13. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Damn…we didn’t make Mega Ass…yet
  14. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    I think he had that many last night…
  15. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Didn't expect that...I thought it would be closer. That run game was formidable...
  16. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Walker is a stud…
  17. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    From the grill the other night…ribeyes, asparagus & steamed artichokes finished on the grill with garlic, capers & butter
  18. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    While I think the Broncos are the best team in the AFC, I wouldn’t bet the house against Mahomes in KC…
  19. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    After seeing what the Cards did on the road there, I'm liking my chances. I'm hoping Maxx & company can put enough pressure on Herbert to give our porous defensive backfield a chance...if we can control the o line and give Jeanty another 145 total yds and 2 td's and keep Herbert off the field...
  20. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    A selection of bruschetta’s for my visiting youngest daughter…Gorgonzola & fig jam, prosciutto & arugula, roasted artichoke hearts & bell pepper on ricotta, classic tomato, garlic & basil…
Back
Top