Search results

  1. Brute

    SFR A decision has been made-big move coming

    Best of luck…Pittsburgh has changed (mostly for the better) since I first went there 40 years ago. You might have to invest in a yellow towel…
  2. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    I used to enjoy fresh collars soaked in teriyaki and grilled…both salmon & tuna
  3. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Kenny Mayne was great...
  4. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    The Pack is in trouble…I don't think this pack can even save them
  5. Brute

    What's in your vise?

    Ja mon…
  6. Brute

    What's in your vise?

  7. Brute

    What's in your vise?

    Egg sucking leech with articulated polliwog tail with 9 & 10mm shanks, complex twist with schlappen & polar chenille, 4mm tung bead, ahrex 254 jig #4
  8. Brute

    Bolivia

    Nice trip man…those large black streamers look like a lot of ostrich plumes?
  9. Brute

    Kudos to Echo

    I don’t recommend it to anyone…
  10. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Best chart ever…
  11. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    Its my fav part on many fish..hogs as well
  12. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    yea...and never use an oleander branch to cook hot dogs over a fire...as someone did that I read about...didn't end well
  13. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    your thyme is pretty healthy as well...
  14. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    I wish…but since leaving the PNW for the arid southern Nevada desert, that is not an option…nor my outdoor herb garden. I am considering an indoor herb garden like my daughter has in her apt in mid town Manhattan
  15. Brute

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    To play with Dark Retreat Dude...how did that work out?
  16. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    yup...
  17. Brute

    What Are You Eating?

    I found them in the yard...no, they are bay leaves
  18. Brute

    What's in your vise?

  19. Brute

    NFR Need vehicle opinions.

    The original sheet metal was an orange body with a white hard top…almost went that color with white metal wheels…but I wanted a rag top
  20. Brute

    What's in your vise?

Back
Top