Search results

  1. SpawnFlyFish

    River Snorkeling with Cutthroat

    Wilson is cool for sure! depends on what you want to see, I used to fish the lower molalla for smallmouth bass really cool area! All the coastal rivers near the Wilson would be awesome! Trask and Kilchis!
  2. SpawnFlyFish

    What's in your vise?

    We've been fishing the tide waters of our local rivers lately and this fly has been flat out crushing it. If youre going to fish the tide water of the mouths of the rivers we recommend the outgoing tide all the way to low. Find shadows and structure. High tide the water has been murky and...
  3. SpawnFlyFish

    Weird two tone carp

    Clobbered them yesterday! they are thick down here especially on the Oregon side!
  4. SpawnFlyFish

    Weird two tone carp

    I think im gunna go carpin tomorrow got into them last week and can't decide what I want to chase tomorrow!
  5. SpawnFlyFish

    Alpine Lake Fishing

    thank you I truly appreciate it! Yeah when I lived in Colorado we used to hike in a ton but this trip was truly special all the fish were big and willing takers! Definitely a trip to remember!
  6. SpawnFlyFish

    Alpine Lake Fishing

    thank you!! Wedding is in two weeks can't wait!
  7. SpawnFlyFish

    Alpine Lake Fishing

    Thank you! It sure was, couldn't have asked for a better trip!
  8. SpawnFlyFish

    Alpine Lake Fishing

    Thank you!!
  9. SpawnFlyFish

    Alpine Lake Fishing

    thank you! and yes these fish were all of amazing quality, a couple other anglers next to us landed one that they measured and it was 23 inches!
  10. SpawnFlyFish

    Alpine Lake Fishing

    haha thank you and yes I agrees this was an amazing trip!
  11. SpawnFlyFish

    Alpine Lake Fishing

    This past weekend I (Josh) one of the owners here at Spawn took to the alpine lake scene for my batchelor party with two of my old teammates and best friends. I get married in 3 weeks and this was a perfect way to celebrate. Fishing was phenomenal, the hike in was brutal. Traveling from sea...
  12. SpawnFlyFish

    Shops newsletters, reports and... hotspotting?

    Posting it now in trip reports on here! but per usual I dont think anyone will know where we are!
  13. SpawnFlyFish

    Shops newsletters, reports and... hotspotting?

    Ugh hahaha this is brutal! hahaha
  14. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    We plan on continuing to carry the product and support both Firehole and everyone that loves there products its been a great product and company to work with. I had not read that article on there site! We will continue to monitor the B2B for updates on inventory and restock ASAP when it's back...
  15. SpawnFlyFish

    Sailfish?

    that is awesome!!
  16. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    Order processed and headed your way! Truly appreciate you!
  17. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    https://spawnflyfish.com/collections/outlet-deals/products/renzetti-traveler-2200-cam-jaw-vise?variant=39725660504127 This is a good one worth mentioning! Once inventory hits certain threshold the price will adjust.
  18. SpawnFlyFish

    Deals at online Retailers

    that is interesting sale, we have not been able to restock very many of there hooks. Wondering if they are just giving up. On Firehole B2B most of them are out of stock!
  19. SpawnFlyFish

    SW Washington Rivers - Last weekend Report

    It's raining hard right now and figured its a good time to showcase last week! Opening weekend for our rivers in SW Washington is an event I eagerly anticipate every year. It's always an amazing experience full of fish. This year's location was challenging to access, but the hike was well worth...
Back
Top