Search results

  1. Irafly

    Pass Lake Toxic Algae report.

    An eagle did take a rainbow out of my net. I waited to net the fish until it passed by, but it must have spun a 180 mid air and swooped down. A definite heart skipper as wing tips almost brush your nose.
  2. Irafly

    2025 Fishify Wrapped

    @Nick Clayton Should I accept the challenge? 😂
  3. Irafly

    Free! (Kind of)

    We do have a Pay it Forward/Free section in the classifieds, just an FYI.
  4. Irafly

    Got Shrooms?

    On a side note, if bacteria, fungi and algae showed up at a party, could you guess that they might take a Lichen to each other 😂
  5. Irafly

    Chironomid Swap???

    Which one is this from them? I don’t see it on their list? I ask because the pattern I’m tying, the Screaming Viking is also known as the Green Red Butt. I want to make sure we are not tying the same thing.
  6. Irafly

    Chironomid Swap???

    I’m in. I’ll tie some Screaming Vikings AKA the KTS (A pattern that predates the Bleeding Limey by quite a few years!). I’ll use markers versus thread blending.
  7. Irafly

    Stillwater fly box: balanced flies

    I don’t need them, but I can’t say no. I’ll take them. I’ll send payment soon.
  8. Irafly

    The Steelhead Trout - WA State fish??

    If you know, you know!
  9. Irafly

    The Steelhead Trout - WA State fish??

    Staghorn Sculpin
  10. Irafly

    FREE: Fly Tying Materials, tools, etc.

    Hey now, I met your wife and as she and my wife have many similarities, I take unbridle with this comment 😂
  11. Irafly

    Black Friday Jumbo Trout

    For the record, the Jumbo above, landed by @Yardus was not easily landed. It fought well and at 25” was an amazing beast to lay eyes on in a lake! Here was my beast in comparison
  12. Irafly

    Black Friday Jumbo Trout

    Looks like fun to me.
  13. Irafly

    Affordable places you would actually want to live

    Especially Terrell, no possible way that the state record largemouth could be in that lake. Certainly no smallies in Whatcom.
  14. Irafly

    RIP Kenny Easley

    A poster of him was up in our house growing up!
  15. Irafly

    Affordable places you would actually want to live

    This is part of the reason I mentioned the fishing opportunities up there. Although in your defense, you did say it would be tough for you.
  16. Irafly

    Waders that will last me at least 5 seasons

    If you admittedly are harsh on your waders, then yes, your mentioned parameters are unreasonable. No pair of waders, will hold up to repeated abuse. You need to invest in waders with rock solid warranties, think Patagonia. Not sure where you are, but Avid Angler has some on sale now, might...
  17. Irafly

    Affordable places you would actually want to live

    Bellingham has plenty of fishing opportunities, if you like lakes. Most of the salmon fishing now is limited, but good when open. The Nooksak is not that far away if you need river access, but for that matter, neither is the Vedder.
Back
Top