Search results

  1. Irafly

    Looking for Chelan/Okanogan lakes to take my daughter

    Antillone is woodsy.
  2. Irafly

    Horsefly Strain Rainbow

    To keep things in perspective, Phil is well prepared and capable of finding fish in Stillwaters. He landed 5 fish that trip. 5 fish that he worked his butt off for. Something to think about before a 7.5 hour Drive.
  3. Irafly

    Wanted Cortland Level Sink Type 9

    Nope, not what I’m looking for, but intriguing!
  4. Irafly

    Wanted Cortland Level Sink Type 9

    It is that specific line! I know of one existing copy of it, @Matt B might be willing to sell it to me, but first I’m going to show him how awesome it is for a very specific application! Or, does anyone have 100’ft of T-14 they want to sell.
  5. Irafly

    Wanted Cortland Level Sink Type 9

    Bump!
  6. Irafly

    SOLD Raymarine Element 7 fish finder

    What year is this?
  7. Irafly

    A Report in Four Pictures

    I call it over and invite it up on my boat to hang. They almost always feel weirded out by my advances and decline to join, that’s when I get a bit more aggressive. I’ll chase them down and either net them so I can pet them, or I’ll hook them with my fly and hit them with a stick. This may or...
  8. Irafly

    A Report in Four Pictures

    I e seen ravens now myself more so than usual on my drives over.
  9. Irafly

    Miyawaki Popper

    I tie a booby that is very much similar to that same style. It does well in many lakes.
  10. Irafly

    Seeger watch

    59 is legit scary!
  11. Irafly

    Where are the March 1st pics/reports?

    I knew we should have said hi.
  12. Irafly

    Where are the March 1st pics/reports?

    Bout 100% sure my next tat will be a perch! This guy swam up to the boat and warmed up for a bit on the bow. Eventually he bolted, but we don’t know where. Oh and here is a trout.
  13. Irafly

    Seeger watch

    Which one is you? If I make it Monday, I’ll say hi.
  14. Irafly

    Split shot placement

    Drop shot it!
  15. Irafly

    Resin body chironomids

    Here it is for the whole world to experience!
  16. Irafly

    Bellevue Fly Show February 14th and 15th

    https://flyfishingshow.com/bellevue-wa/ I’ll be there both days. I’ll be working at the book store. Come find me and say hi. Avid Angler will also be there with some show specials.
  17. Irafly

    Deals at online Retailers

    I meant the 12th. The sale did happen. It looks like it will be a reoccurring thing on Thirsday nights from 6-8. Not 100% sure yet.
  18. Irafly

    Deals at online Retailers

    Not online, but the Avid Angler is having a 15% off flies and fly tying material tonight Thursday February 11th.
  19. Irafly

    SFR Urban Family Brewing and a puppy kissing booth / adoption group

    My kids are into the actual game, I’ve dabbled, but don’t quite think the way I need to to be effective in that arena. I did enjoy the gambling/collecting for a bit, have a few cards that are “worth” some money.
  20. Irafly

    Winter Olympics 2026

    Biathlon usually zones me in, regardless of the fact that the US has never won an Olympic metal. The snowboard and ski cross events are wild, freaking love watching the heats and the final.
Back
Top