Search results

  1. 28A83364-E858-4CD8-AF87-62733C3708C0.jpeg

    28A83364-E858-4CD8-AF87-62733C3708C0.jpeg

  2. 06D08552-E61A-48D0-8BDA-6A5CC9318294.jpeg

    06D08552-E61A-48D0-8BDA-6A5CC9318294.jpeg

  3. C4C8DE15-ADDC-4D85-92A4-297B1062365B.jpeg

    C4C8DE15-ADDC-4D85-92A4-297B1062365B.jpeg

  4. 33F34CB9-B7FA-464E-BC24-877BDD5A375C.jpeg

    33F34CB9-B7FA-464E-BC24-877BDD5A375C.jpeg

  5. 21BB0131-D973-4BE1-8EA0-7C642ECFBD05.jpeg

    21BB0131-D973-4BE1-8EA0-7C642ECFBD05.jpeg

  6. 73C94BEF-5E75-40B5-8C72-4E86D2064455.jpeg

    73C94BEF-5E75-40B5-8C72-4E86D2064455.jpeg

  7. 66C9CA9A-EC55-4972-A0F9-468BCAB806B7.jpeg

    66C9CA9A-EC55-4972-A0F9-468BCAB806B7.jpeg

  8. B0D78DE6-D5EC-4ECD-B0AF-F59587636D47.jpeg

    B0D78DE6-D5EC-4ECD-B0AF-F59587636D47.jpeg

  9. 38413DC5-2ACB-48E5-8794-EED9D2FEF0C4.jpeg

    38413DC5-2ACB-48E5-8794-EED9D2FEF0C4.jpeg

  10. 856B4E26-5047-43E9-A0EC-54B722D6B6D0.jpeg

    856B4E26-5047-43E9-A0EC-54B722D6B6D0.jpeg

  11. troutpocket

    SFR "Premium" purchases you found to be "worth it"

    +1 SuperCat pontoon/float tube. The most comfortable tube I have experienced. Mine is 17 years old and still 100% functional. The tops of the tubes and storage bags are sun-faded but everything still works. I have a line on a replacement in excellent shape so I can have a pair.
  12. troutpocket

    Missing caprs?

    Maybe the clams are a bit sweeter in another area? I would wander to find the best clams.
  13. troutpocket

    A Quick Trip to “The Park”

    Nice “backyard” you have access to! Pretty browns too.
  14. troutpocket

    What's in your vise?

    Tying up some contingencies for interior BC in August. If it comes to this….🛠️ The all white version has had its days.
  15. troutpocket

    Waders - The awesome, the bad, the leaky

    I need to do a compatibility test with waist highs and my SuperCat…At a local panfish pond where I won’t care about getting wet before I rely on them for real. If they work, they are lighter to carry, and quicker on/off than full chest high waders. Also cooler on a hot day. I have used waist...
  16. troutpocket

    Waders - The awesome, the bad, the leaky

    +1 Patagonia is my preference for fit and features. I have three generations of mid-price chest-high waders and a brand new pair of wading pants. I rotate use of the chest waders, two pair are 10+ years old. There were better deals, or at least easier to find deals, pre-pandemic.
  17. troutpocket

    Coffee talk

    Once you get dialed in with roasting beans, you can save some $$ vs buying the good stuff from a local shop (depending on what you invest in a roaster, grinder, brewer/espresso machine, etc.). But it’s still gonna cost more than shopping for whatever beans are on sale at the grocery store. After...
  18. troutpocket

    Favorite recipes for basic store bought fish...

    Thick cod fillets from the freezer section make decent fish and chips in an air fryer. I like to season the fish, dredge in flour, dredge in egg, and roll in cracker crumbs.
  19. troutpocket

    Meadow Lake Fishing Camp, July 2026

    Thanks for the detailed report and killer photos! Some quality fish, for sure.
  20. troutpocket

    Wildfire up in BC closed Hwy 1 south of Lytton 7/2026

    Thanks for the write up! I better start following BC wildfire info. I’m heading up in 4 weeks.
Back
Top