Recent content by Irafly

  1. Irafly

    FS Framed Caddis float tube/kickboat

    Yes, here and there.
  2. Irafly

    FS Framed Caddis float tube/kickboat

    Just had a kid in the shop who was looking for waders, boots, tube… I completely forgot about pointing him here. Next time he’s in The Avid Angler I’ll make sure to tell him to keep his eyes out here.
  3. Irafly

    Puget Sound

    Did you get the number of the fish yesterday?
  4. Irafly

    "Upgraded" from the LVS34 Livescope to the fancy new LVS44

    I used a Live Scope for the first time this summer in central Oregon. Game changing on the lakes I fished. Dialed in the 34’ indicator bite on east and then used it to anchor perfectly into an 18’ culdesac on Paulina. That was with the LVS34
  5. Irafly

    Puget Sound

    It is my overall genuine excitement for each one that really throws them off.
  6. Irafly

    Puget Sound

    Thanks for the picture of my boat there in the middle!
  7. Irafly

    A Quick Trip to “The Park”

    I’ve caught a few of those Lewis Browns, and a lot of those Lewis Lakers. Did you find any of the Lake Trout?
  8. Irafly

    SFR Any Pokémon fans/kids?

    OMG! This is wicked awesome, please let your daughter know that I’m very impressed!
  9. Irafly

    Puget Sound

    Look, I’m mostly friendly, but also not afraid to take charge and use my voice, no one questioned that we docked three boats earlier than we likely should have, just saying. 😂
  10. Irafly

    Puget Sound

    Where is the pic of the sculpin, can’t tease a guy like that 😂
  11. Irafly

    Puget Sound

    But the sculpin and flounder fishing should be good! 😂
  12. Irafly

    FS Lots of lots of flies!

    1, 3, 4 and 5 are now gone as well.
  13. Irafly

    FS Lots of lots of flies!

    Lots 6, 10, 12, 21 and 23 are sold.
  14. Irafly

    Area 9

    Tides should be good. If you aren’t trying to pull out around 1:00!
  15. Irafly

    Meadow Lake Fishing Camp, July 2026

    Oh to have access to Favorite that many days! Thanks for the report.
Back
Top