Recent content by Bruce Baker

  1. Bruce Baker

    Official 2026 MLB Discussion Thread

    I saw some clips from Justin Verlander's last game before heading into retirement. Detroit did some very classy things. When the Tigers took the field in the first inning, they let him go out first and take the mound before any other players came out. And when he came out of the game, they...
  2. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2026

    I was at the game. MN deserved to win. It was a mostly enjoyable time, except for a few Gopher fans being asses.
  3. Bruce Baker

    09/19/26 SRC Trip.

    Nice!!!
  4. Bruce Baker

    Bolivia

    Thanks for sharing and what an amazing trip!! Greats pics of the animals and landscape and of lodging.
  5. Bruce Baker

    Reliefband - Does it work?

    I may have to try this Reliefband. Thanks for the update!
  6. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2026

    I root for the conference :)
  7. Bruce Baker

    The Fly Fishing Show Not Coming To Bellevue in 2027

    I know this is way early, but I went on The Fly Fishing Show website the other day to see if they had dates for 2027. Washington was not listed. I contacted them about it and was told the main reason for the show not coming to Washington is that for the weekend that the Meydenbauer Center is...
  8. Bruce Baker

    TV...

    Thanks for mentioning the selling of data and the ability to turn off that feature. Just did it and it was easy peasy!
  9. Bruce Baker

    Solo trip to the dry side...

    Love pic number 1!
  10. Bruce Baker

    College Football 2026

    I saw the play, but missed out on the Spartan throwing up in real time.
  11. Bruce Baker

    Does anyone know...

    I suggest asking to speak to the region's Lands Divsion manager.
  12. Bruce Baker

    The Final Fishing Trip

    I am so sorry that your friend is going through this and your are going to lose him "young" age. Glad you were able to take him out for one last trip and spend some quality time with him. You were awesome for doing this!
  13. Bruce Baker

    Deals at online Retailers

    The Caddis Fly Shop in Eugene, OR is having a sale on a couple of Patagonia rain jackets. Patagonia Boulder Fork Rain Jacket Patagonia Swiftcurrent Wading Jacket
  14. Bruce Baker

    A long trip equals a lot of pics - return trip added

    What an awesome road trip! Glad the majority of trip went well. Some great pics. And regarding Bison, yes, it is amazing at how big they can get!!
  15. Bruce Baker

    AK 2026

    Greats pics! Love the one with the three cubs. The color and spotting on the lake trout is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing and glad you had a another great time.
Back
Top