Straight from Bonny Scotland

SculpinSwinger

Grey Ghost
Forum Supporter
I have been waiting with anticipation for extended spey head in 6 and 7. I keep checking with Poppy, may have to order direct. Is the top Equalizer 54 an intermediate?
Score!

O' Clarkii Stomias

Landlocked Atlantic Salmon
Forum Supporter
I have been waiting with anticipation for extended spey head in 6 and 7. I keep checking with Poppy, may have to order direct. Is the top Equalizer 54 an intermediate?
Score!
Yes it is an intermediate. Ordered direct from Gaelforce. Not that I wouldn't order from Poppy, but I didn't want to miss out.

Bob Rankin

Wandering the country with rifle and spey rod.
Forum Supporter
I’ve been waiting patiently for my 54’ 8/9 spey line. Should be here next week🤞I’m waiting for Poppy to get some in soon as well. I’m not in a huge hurry for the other 54’ 9/10 spey line. I’d like to throw him some business. I’m hoping next week my Olson reel will show up it’s so close, it’s been 4 years and change…

O' Clarkii Stomias

Landlocked Atlantic Salmon
Forum Supporter
I’ve been waiting patiently for my 54’ 8/9 spey line. Should be here next week🤞I’m waiting for Poppy to get some in soon as well. I’m not in a huge hurry for the other 54’ 9/10 spey line. I’d like to throw him some business. I’m hoping next week my Olson reel will show up it’s so close, it’s been 4 years and change…
Congrats on the Olson! Post some pics when it shows up.

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
I’ve been waiting patiently for my 54’ 8/9 spey line. Should be here next week🤞I’m waiting for Poppy to get some in soon as well. I’m not in a huge hurry for the other 54’ 9/10 spey line. I’d like to throw him some business. I’m hoping next week my Olson reel will show up it’s so close, it’s been 4 years and change...

I waited over 5 yrs for my Olsen, but damn it was worth it!

Bob Rankin

Wandering the country with rifle and spey rod.
Forum Supporter
Just showed up, I wish I would have picked up the 585grn as well. Anyway… looking forward to giving this line a go.

Attachments

• IMG_6283.jpeg
    IMG_6283.jpeg
    654 KB · Views: 3