scratched an itch today...

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
This might need to be in the gear thread....bead...but I had grand plans of playing around with a half dozen various nymphing and swinging flies, but apparently all of my nippers, hemo's, pliers, scissors, anything with a sharp edge.... were in my trout backpack (only shit I had pre-rigged were a couple of beads). What's a guy to do? well, fish of course! fortunately, I found this little winter buck willing to play...I'll take it for a couple of hours...

9F0vBrb.jpg

This guy woulda been really fun if he were a touch bigger, kinda went crazy...

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
now I have a leatherman, nippers and mitten clamps in my steelhead pack.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
This might need to be in the gear thread....bead...but I had grand plans of playing around with a half dozen various nymphing and swinging flies, but apparently all of my nippers, hemo's, pliers, scissors, anything with a sharp edge.... were in my trout backpack (only shit I had pre-rigged were a couple of beads). What's a guy to do? well, fish of course! fortunately, I found this little winter buck willing to play...I'll take it for a couple of hours...

9F0vBrb.jpg

This guy woulda been really fun if he were a touch bigger, kinda went crazy...
you on the west slope? I'm over here in a cabin on the Wilson. Wave as you go by. If not, then forget I said anything.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
you on the west slope? I'm over here in a cabin on the Wilson. Wave as you go by. If not, then forget I said anything.
lol. yep. I'll probably head that direction on Sunday along with half of Portland

• Haha
Reactions: JS

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Likely story.... 😜
I'm stickin' with it...true story....I swear.

besides, I've always been an equal opportunity fisher....what am I gonna do, go home? You probably would have, huh? You're a better person than I.

Last edited:

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
lol. yep. I'll probably head that direction on Sunday along with half of Portland
Feel free to hit me up if you need or want fresh intel. If you got your own program, then stick to that though. But been out here all week so lemme know if you want the current status report. I've been on more than one river this week.