FS Rare 9'6" Almarco Mini Drifter With Roller Trailer

For Sale

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I really hate to let this go but it's time.🙁

IMG_4256.jpg
A much sought after all welded aluminum mini drifter that draws looks wherever it goes and is great for stillwater or Class I+ moving water.
Boat specs:
114 inches center line length
55 inches wide at oarlocks
45 inches wide bottom at oarlocks
16 inches side height at oarlocks.
The boat only weight is approximately 100#'s.
Gluvit bottom coating.
Bow roller anchor system and cam lock rear anchor system as well as a base mount for a Scotty anchor.
Oars and oarlocks not included.

The always garaged trailer has a 1715 lb. load capacity, 12" wheels, and is equipped with a full width rear roller system, carpeted front bunk, winch, front roller wheel, and has less than 500 miles on it.
As a bonus, the boat fits nicely between the wheelwells of a full sized pickup for access to those remote lakes where towing a trailer isn't feasible.

Other than an occasional hosing down this boat is maintenance free.
IMG-7375 (1).JPG
My 260 lb+ brother in law in the boat.
IMG-4737.JPG

2150$ for Boat and trailer as shown.
The boat is located in Spokane and at this point I'm not interested in separating the boat and trailer.
Oh, you better hurry before I have time to change my mind. 😂

FYI, these are being produced again. The website doesn't show current pricing but it does show some additional specs.

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Sweet set up, GLWTS!

Is that trailer custom built for that boat? For years I've been trying to come up with a trailer solution for my 9' pram. Just wondered if you built it or if it came with the boat or you found it and bought it somewhere.

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Sweet set up, GLWTS!

Is that trailer custom built for that boat? For years I've been trying to come up with a trailer solution for my 9' pram. Just wondered if you built it or if it came with the boat or you found it and bought it somewhere.
Merle, it started as a 5' x 8' utility trailer kit from Northern Tool and was built up from that. If you're interested I can send you some more detailed pictures of the modifications done but it will be later today.

Merle

Roy’s cousin
Forum Supporter
Merle, it started as a 5' x 8' utility trailer kit from Northern Tool and was built up from that. If you're interested I can send you some more detailed pictures of the modifications done but it will be later today.
Hey that’d be great to see what you built. I have looked at some utility trailers and thought about how to mod them. Also curious about titling a custom build like that in Wa, how did that go for you?

Thanks, andy

Driftless Dan

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Yup. Sorry, I didn't mean to imply malfeasance on the part of the manufacturer, just that they're advertising this locally here as well.

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
Sweet set up, GLWTS!

FYI- friend with a 10' pram bought a used, galvanized jet ski trailer off of CL, just had to roll the bunks horizontal and lower them...good to go