Old School Fly Lines

SKYKO

Tail End Boomer
Forum Supporter
If any of you on the Classic side want this selection of lines/leaders for any reason, use or display let me know and I'll mail it out to you no charge. I'm cleaning house and have been packing these around 40 years, they need to go.20230702_102640.jpg

Tim Cottage

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
If any of you on the Classic side want this selection of lines/leaders for any reason, use or display let me know and I'll mail it out to you no charge. I'm cleaning house and have been packing these around 40 years, they need to go.View attachment 71126
I'll be happy to take one of the Stony Brook lines and the Streamline Newtonized silk. PM sent

Last edited:

SKYKO

Tail End Boomer
Forum Supporter
That's great! I just realized the Streamline is just the package with the felt pads that still seem to be impregnated with the dressing compound but no fly line for that one, sorry. These items as I'm sure you are aware are before my time and I thought the streamline was just a dressing/cleaner similar to Mucilin...

The Cortland Stoneybrook lines are unused so I can send that and the Streamline pad if you want it just let me know. If you want to DM me on this site with address I'll send it out either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Ken