FS/T New rods: Spey TFO LK ...and Winston B3x..

klaus

Freshly Spawned
Hello,

I have a couple new, never cast rods and I do not think I will ever use them or even try :-(

Factory NEW: Redington Strike V2 10'6" 3 weight Euro Nymph - $275 SOLD!!!

Factory NEW: TFO LK LEGACY SPEY rod 11'6" 7 weight- $265

I also have like new, sweet but not in use, Winston B3x 13'3" 7/8 I am debating to keep "just in case" or to trade.

As for trades, trades with cash, I would be interested in other rods, single hand only, such as Winston B3x, Air2, WT, TMF, Scott GS/G2/G, Sector, Asquiths..

I will gladly provide the pictures when needed- my firs classified post.
If you want me to ship, you would have to cover shipping cost.
I can meet and trade in Vancouver, WA or near by (Portland, OR, Camas, WA..)

Let me know if you are interested. Send me a private message and I can text 100 photos as neede via text message.

I prefer Venmo or cash in person... or Paypal

Thank you

Last edited:

klaus

Freshly Spawned
???
Is it so bad? Or there is nobody on this forum and its time to move sale elsewhere. Old good ebay again:-(
Well, that's live.

OBO?

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Honestly not a lot of stuff sells here, mostly because the people that are most active are up to their chins in gear (guilty!)

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
My man, give it more than a day. Let it marinate.

Those Strikers are incredibly versatile rods. That's one that won't be leaving my trout quiver any time soon.

Last edited:

stevesaville

Smolt
Forum Supporter
Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of buying going on anywhere. Both of these rods are mid-range so they may take a bit to sell. Folks right now are buying either high end or low end stuff. I don't know much about the Redington but have cast the TFO Legacy in a shorter, trout size rod and it was very good. I'd snap that one up but I have two 7 wt. two hand rods already and don't need another. That's a very good price for someone who wants to get into the two hand casting/fishing game. Again, unfortunately, there aren't a lot of steelhead around these days so your selling may be tough for a while. The Euro rod seems as though it should sell but again, there are not a lot of buyers a the present. Hnag in there.

Wetswinger

Go Deep
Forum Supporter
Ya, it took me weeks to sell a custom rod for a give away price. It takes time. It all moves eventually. Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace have also worked for me in the past. Also the old flyfishing site...