nets

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Are they still netting the Sandy delta illegally ?
As far as I can tell. I haven't been out on a Wednesday or Sunday night recently to see them but the fish keep magically disappearing on those nights still.

• Angry
Reactions: JS

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
I suppose O.D.F.W. and State Police do not care..
They really don't. Nor does the local Sherriff that patrols the river. Everyone thinks the other agencies are handling it. Nobody has said they're the ones who actually do it. Closest I got to getting anyone who seemed partially interested was the Washington non-emergency poaching hotline at 1-877-933-9847

cchinook45

Smolt
Forum Supporter
They really don't. Nor does the local Sherriff that patrols the river. Everyone thinks the other agencies are handling it. Nobody has said they're the ones who actually do it. Closest I got to getting anyone who seemed partially interested was the Washington non-emergency poaching hotline at 1-877-933-9847
Going to try Oxbow Thurs. Not sure why , the whole Sandy thing is a disaster. Last year it was pretty decent for coho but I guess the kill nets found out about the Sandy delta. About 1100 at the hatchery so far , last year at this time it was 7100. I do not think that 6000 are going to show up by magic at this late date. I guess I could take some buzz bombs and join the snag fest at Cedar.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Going to try Oxbow Thurs. Not sure why , the whole Sandy thing is a disaster. Last year it was pretty decent for coho but I guess the kill nets found out about the Sandy delta. About 1100 at the hatchery so far , last year at this time it was 7100. I do not think that 6000 are going to show up by magic at this late date. I guess I could take some buzz bombs and join the snag fest at Cedar.
Yeah, it's really sad to have personally witnessed those fish just disappear, and to have nobody in charge who seems to care one bit.