Mayfly Project Seattle - Online Charity Auction!

FishingGirl

Trout Yakker
Forum Supporter
Just added a beautiful Regal Medallion Vise to the auction. Take a look and see what's left before it all ends tomorrow!

Hello everyone. We are getting ready to hold our annual fundraiser for The Mayfly Project Seattle. Several of us on this forum volunteer for the organization to mentor foster children through fly fishing. Please take a look at the online auction and get ready to bid!

CLICK HERE for a direct link to the auction page.

CLICK HERE for a direct link to the auction items catalog.

And feel free to share this flyer and QR code via email or on social media (or just link to this thread!)...

Auction flyer.jpg

Last edited:

Northern

Seeking SMB
Forum Supporter
Bumping this for more eyes - bidding starts a week from today!
For more info on whom this benefits, please see the article right here on PNWFF:

Islander

Life of the Party
How do these items get to the winning bidder? Will they ship or do you have to pick them up?

FishingGirl

Trout Yakker
Forum Supporter
We will ship most of the items pretty easily. There are one or two larger items that might be tricky, as in the float tubes. We will do what needs to be done to get the items to you though! Thank you for the interest!

Zak

Legend
Hey @Zak -
Thanks for the support! I can hand deliver that to your dock if you like :)
Dang, that is some personalized service! That would be great! The eagles and osprey are putting on a show these days.

Did you donate the reel and line? The Ross CLA is my favorite, I was glad to get another.

Northern

Seeking SMB
Forum Supporter
Dang, that is some personalized service! That would be great! The eagles and osprey are putting on a show these days.

Did you donate the reel and line? The Ross CLA is my favorite, I was glad to get another.
I need to fish your lake soon, anyway!

No, I didn't donate that. It's our chapter this auction benefits, though, so I'm helping FishingGirl out

Reactions: Zak

FishingGirl

Trout Yakker
Forum Supporter
There is still some pretty great stuff up for sale: float tube, 2 piece rod cases, a lot of 8 wt reel/spools, tying stuff. Take a look when you get a chance. Or you can donate!! Thank you!

Zak

Legend
This is a great rod case. I have two of them and like them because just the case lets me bring rod, reel, different reel or tips wallet, tippet, leaders and a couple fly boxes in one hand or over my shoulder:

Zak

Legend
I shared the auction link with Olympic Fly-fishers of Edmonds yesterday and I hear members there are bidding.