Lower D shuttle help?

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Finagled a weekend of a solo float and headed to the D from Pine to Macks friday evening to sunday mid day. Looks like Linda is taking the weekend off so no shuttle options. Going to bring the bike but just checking if anybody will be out there that time and willing to share a ride. Cold beers and or cash if so.

D busy 021.JPG

D busy 024.JPG

Bob Rankin

Wandering the country with rifle and spey rod.
Forum Supporter
I sure would, but I’m still a few weeks out from being able to go. Good luck!

iggie

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Henry's Deli is closed now, but he is still shuttling. Google the number for Henry;s Deli.
He may still park your rig at his place till the day you are pulling out.
Don't know about giving the number here.

skyriver

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Did you make it back? Macks to Pine Tree is one hell of a bike ride. I hope you had a moto or at least an ebike! Or found a shuttle.

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I ended up just doing pine to beaver. Fished down to signal light Friday but somebody was in it so I found a new sport a bit past that. Little solo spot in the trees and some nice water so I did a lay day Saturday then rode the shuttle Sunday. No fish but I did start to get the new rig(15' 7wt CX with a 63' GF line) dialed. So fun to wake up, fish, eat, nap, eat, fish and not have to break/set up camp. Lots of river traffic but most were just out for a cruise and not fishing.