Non-Fly Good fishing out of Garibaldi

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Yup I've heard it's been good. Still debating on throwing the salmon stuff in Friday when I head out of CR. Wonder if they're seeing anything similar up there.

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
Yup I've heard it's been good. Still debating on throwing the salmon stuff in Friday when I head out of CR. Wonder if they're seeing anything similar up there.

Was watching really nice coho jumpers from the bar all the way to the 35 line on our run out of WP this morning. I'd wager if we were setup for it there was a good chance of quickly grabbing a few coho on a 5 minute pee break at just about any point through there.

Went again this morning from 9 to 1 and picked up 2 and lost 2 then the bite died. Caught them in 25' about a mile south of the jetty. Still lots of birds and bait, might even be able to catch one surf fishing! 😄

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Was watching really nice coho jumpers from the bar all the way to the 35 line on our run out of WP this morning. I'd wager if we were setup for it there was a good chance of quickly grabbing a few coho on a 5 minute pee break at just about any point through there.
We absolutely hosed some deluxe sized coho on our way in from a tough tuna sesh today. Even got a few on the fly rods.

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
We absolutely hosed some deluxe sized coho on our way in from a tough tuna sesh today. Even got a few on the fly rods.
Do tell about the tuna sesh, albeit sorry to hear it was tough.