Search results

1. B

Sailfish?

A big deceiver with dark blue back should work. If you are going to troll i would recommend a double hook rig with the regular hook and a dropper. Gammy Sl12s is a good hook.
  2. B

Sailfish?

A big deceiver with dark blue back should work. If you are going to troll i would recommend a double hook rig with the regular hook and a dropper. Gammy Sl12s is a good hook.
  3. B

Depth finder for lakes

Hi What is a good depth finder/transducer combination that will mark fish in 8 to 15 foot of water while lake fishing. I am thinking something with a wide cone angle would be helpful for marking at that depth. I am fishing from a Pram. Thanks Mike
  4. B

Awesome Dogs of PNW

Fonzie. English cocker spaniel. Won dog of the year last five years in a row.
  5. 6A99ED4A-A614-4124-867B-A240C670700C.png

6A99ED4A-A614-4124-867B-A240C670700C.png

6. B

NFR Baseball 2023

The Mariners probably will not make it anywhere near a World Series until the philosophy of the owner changes or the owner changes. They just want to be competitive enough to get fans to buy tickets and buy all the crazy priced stuff at the games. It’s too bad this latest rebuild got us one...
  7. 78DF4D51-EC32-444E-8B10-6FE30D91D098.jpeg

78DF4D51-EC32-444E-8B10-6FE30D91D098.jpeg

8. B

Simrad NSS 9 evo 3s

Hi I need to get a new depth finder for my boat which I use in the puget sound salt for salmon and some cutthroat fishing. Would a simrad nss9 evo 3s be good for marking bait and fish in the ten to 200 foot zone for salmon fishing? Any other brands/models that would be clearly better...
  9. B

Ocean Coho Leaders

The salmon are not usually leader shy in the salt. For tippet I use 01x trout hunter fluorocarbon. I am used to using fluoro for all my other types of fishing. If I am fishing waiting period salmon I will use a lighter tippet. Those fish are weird so using a lighter tippet eliminates that...
  10. B

Lenice/Nunnally size of fish?

Irafly Give it a break. I can think of a lot of other reasons he does not want to keep conversing with you. You still are a bully.
  11. B

Ha. Ira fly I see you feel strongly about your position. It is unfortunate you come off as haughty and condescending. I do not appreciate being called ignorant for I am not. Stop being a bully. I have seen you do that many times on this site and other sites. BC and washington state...
  12. B

Lenice was a great fishery. While it is nice that a lot of people still enjoy going there it does not change the fact that back in the day the fish were far superior to what they are now. With BC being just over the border and having much better lake fishing it is very hard to give WDFW a pass...
  13. B

Something Needs to Change.

WDFW should work on providing more fishing opportunity where possible. They do a poor job of quality lake management. (Just compare to what BC gas going on) and a poor job of salt water management.
  14. B

Giveaway time (Seahawk contest)!

Wilson 251 Smith 196
  15. B

Puget Sound

16. 8CECB86C-478D-4D3A-96D6-DE426A6E78EB.png

8CECB86C-478D-4D3A-96D6-DE426A6E78EB.png

17. B

Official Beach Line Thread

Beach lines all seem to have trade offs. I use both the new Rio outbound short intermediate and the airflo 40 plus type 3. The 40 plus has minimal stretch and I think it contributes to not being quite as “fun” to cast. But I like how the bites feel on the 40 plus. The new outbounds are super...