Search results

1. S

FS Fly wallet +Flies for sale

Fly wallet +23 Flies for sale this was made for me by a speypages member Nickels and he did a nice job $100.00 delivered lower 48, paypal ok you cover fees net $100 to me
  2. S

FS Richard Wheatley traditional clip box+Flies

Richard Wheatley traditional clip 6"x3"x1" box+ 22 Flies Box. The box has 55 clips looks new $100.00 delivered lower 48, paypal ok you cover fees net $100 to me
  3. S

FS Hardy MARQUIS SALMON#3 plus a spare Spool

Hardy MARQUIS SALMON#3 plus a spare Spool in like new condition it has been lined but not used, Lines are not included but the 30lb Dacron backing stays with the reel and spool. $475.00 including shipping to lower 48 you pay shipping elsewhere paypal ok but you cover all fees
  4. S

FS TWO Hardy Reels for sale

The first one is a Hardy THE CASCAPEDIA 10/11 this reel is in the limited-edition British Racing Green and is like new it has been lined but not used, LIne is not included but the 30lb Dacron backing stays with the reel. $600.00 including shipping to lower 48 you pay shipping elsewhere paypal ok...
  5. S

FS 1991 North River 18'5"flat bottom jet boat

Fully equipped for fishing lakes and rivers. Will run in shallow water 1991 115hp Mercury 2-Stroke Jet Pump, Hydraulic Steering, Minn Kota Riptide Terrova Trolling Motor with Quick Release Bracket, GPS, Spot-Lock and Remote Control. Garmin® ECHOMAP™ UHD 73sv Fish Finder/Chart plotter Combo...
  6. S

It's Been a While

I have not posted a trip report since i wrecked my truck and now the state has pulled my license it makes it kind of hard to go fishing. But last week my buddy showed up and we did a float down the local ditch, A good day with a good friend and not a lot of boats down there. We found a few fish
  7. S

Fished That High Lake a few times but it will be a while before i fish it again

So i have been back up to that high dessert lake a couple of times and been successful both times but it might be a while before i get to fish it again but more about that later. I fished it 2 weeks ago and last Wednesday with the better flies being damsel fly nymphs. and good cigars were...
  8. S

Back to that high Dessert Lake again and again

So i have been back up their again once with a good friend who is disabled and once by myself, The fishing was slow when i took my friend (unless you count the three times i put my rod down to do something and three times a fish hit and was gone by the time i reacted) and nothing really got...
  9. S

FS 4.0 SA Spey RH Reel by Mt. Rainier

Brand New 4.0 Spey Reel by Mt Rainier, I bought this to fill a hole in my arsenal as i was looking for a unicorn reel and lo and behold two weeks later i found my unicorn so this is up for sale. It has never had backing or line on it and is right hand wind and comes with the purple drawstring...
  10. S

FS More Flies for Sale

I have a few more boxes of flies for sale, First is a box of nymphs 112 total $35 delivered lower 48 PayPal F&F preferred if regular PayPal you pick up the fees will look at other payment methods pm me to talk NYMPHS ARE SOLD Next a box of mixed Salmon Flies in a box 39 total $30 delivered...
  11. S

Took the Neighbour fishing

My Neighbour likes to fish and i have taken him down the local river and he came on one of my day trips looking for bull trout earlier this year, We have been trying to get another day out but scheduling has been tough until this week when he texted me to say Wednesday he was available to go...
  12. S

SOLD TWO LOTS OF MIXED FLIES SOLD

I have collected too many flies so time to move some on, I have 2 lots of mixed flies for sale some new some used a mixture of nymphs and some dry's each lot has at least 120 flies $40.00BOTH SOLD THANK YOU each delivered lower 48 PayPal F&F preferred if regular PayPal you pick up the fees
  13. S

Drive By's and the induced/twitch take

last week I was reading the thread were there was a discussion about fish hitting the swivel when you are using one under an indicator and I also watched the YouTube video on the fish taking and quickly releasing the chironomid and I think it answered a question or two that had been bugging me...
  14. S

That High Lake Keeps Calling Me

What is it about this lake fishing?, Up until this year I have not fished a lake in over 20 years and had no inclination to but this year i have fished 2 different lakes. by now i am usually back floating my local river but this lake fishing keeps pulling me back especially this one high dessert...
  15. S

Back to the high lakes a quick report

So i went back to fish that lake again and had a nice day, It started off no wind until about 1pm and then it was not that bad until i left about 4:30pm when the weather had changed and the rain clouds moved in; In the morning when it was calm fishing was tough for me i had one fish on that...
  16. S

What floating line does the folks on here prefer for indicator fishing

After my last time out i think i need a new floating line for my indicator fishing, my floating lines are old and yes i cleaned them but i need new ones. The rods i use are a 10' Loomis NRX+ 6wt and a 9'6" Loomis GLX high line speed 6wt, So what are you all using and what do you like, Thanks in...
  17. S

A well-known lake in Central Oregon, it's been over 20 years since i last fished it.

I last fished this place over 20 years ago for one day and got skunked as i did not know what i was doing, I went back to fishing the local rivers but always in the back of my mind was the idea to buy a lake boat and fish the high desert lakes. Fast forward to this year and a trolling motor on...
  18. S

DOWN THE LOCAL DITCH BEFORE THE CROWDS TURN UP

Well that was the plan but the crowds showed up a week early even though the fish were not keying on the salmon flies, But we had a good day for two old farts and fish were caught and good cigars smoked as we floated down dodging the other boats, First pic looking back up stream as we were the...
  19. S

A First for Me Lake Bull trout

Thanks to the low Steelhead returns the last few years on my local river i decided last year i would start fishing the local lakes. I purchased a trolling motor and this year i added it to my 18' 9" flat bottomed sled and i must say it works great. So where to fish and what to fish for? One of...