Search results

1. Redside Fly

Lower Deschutes Mayhem

Well got out last Wednesday at 4 am to fish the lower d. Fishing was decent for the first 2 hours before sun got on the water. Landed this toad first 30 mins of being on the water. My setup a chubby with a 3 and a half foot dropper with my dropper being UV tan Duracell. Once the sun hit the...
  2. Redside Fly

Lower Deschutes First Trip

So as we all know the lower deschutes has opened up completely now. I didn't go out during the opener but know that it fished super good. That being said it didn't fish well yesterday. Combination of cold front coming in, heavy wind, and no bug activity. Even though it wasn't a good fishing day...
  3. Redside Fly

March Browns Middle Deschutes

If you live in Central Oregon it's March Brown season. Lower Bridge from 11:30 to 12:15 was hatch time, and the fish were going crazy. Size 12 and 14 Brown Haze, also a small dropper like an Olive Hot Spot in size 18 was also killer. After the March Browns end, BWO started there appearance...
  4. Redside Fly

Central Oregon Summer 2021

As we get close to summer, I wanted to make my first post on this forum of memories of last year's highs and lows. These two photos where taken at the beginning of the summer by my fiance, who had passed away shortly after on June 15th, 2021. This was a very awful way to start the the summer...