Search results

1. (BigDave)

SFR In search of decent cargo shorts

There is a Army Navy store in DT Seattle on First Ave, North of the market. They sell these bombproof black shorts. I have like 5 pairs after blowing through the so called shorts at Cabelas.
  2. (BigDave)

SOLD! My Neighbor's Boat

You could pay a lot more and get much less.
  3. (BigDave)

FishWA App Update

I will give it a shot, My phone was to old for the previous version, so I am not very hopeful.
  4. (BigDave)

Litter

I pick up aluminum cans when I go walk. It bothers me that they are replaced as quickly as I grab them. Usually between 3 to a dozen on a 3 mile route that I walked on less than a week ago. I wish I could pick up more litter but it would soon be more than I could carry. I have volunteered for...
  5. (BigDave)

Cold weather coming this week, get those hose bibs covered...

Here in the Northwet, If you don't do stuff in the rain, you don't do stuff...
  6. (BigDave)

2024 Fishing Aspirations

More, I just need to fish more, I have a friend who teases me that I do not call him enough times to go fishing. This year I want him to complain that I call too much...
  7. (BigDave)

Canned corned beef hash-expensive dog food?

There always seems to be leftover ham during the holidays. I like to take advantage of it and make ham hash. If not left over I will boil it a bit to reduce the amount of salt...
  8. (BigDave)

NFR Best concerts

Seeing B. B. King for the first time at Parker's on Aurora.
  9. (BigDave)

NW Trolls

My brother just installed this in Ballard, Not a troll but certainly fish related.
  10. Ballard.jpg

Ballard.jpg

11. troll.jpg

troll.jpg

12. (BigDave)

NW Trolls

Just behind a very popular location for those cursed pink fish.
  13. (BigDave)

Little Update

Keep fighting the good fight. I recently stopped sugar and working on keeping carbs to a minimum. It's tough but I believe worth it in the long run.
  14. (BigDave)

An air fryer no-no

I get my Ling Lings at Winco, they seem like the only potstickers that have danced around the price increases. The price of the good stuff at Ranch 99 has gone through the roof!
  15. DSC_0319 (3).JPG

DSC_0319 (3).JPG