1. T

SFR In search of decent cargo shorts

Meant to say truewerk
  2. T

SFR In search of decent cargo shorts

Truework they are very good quality.
  3. T

FS Redington Vapen 6wt 4 pc

Redington Vapen (good condition) No 6 line 9' 4pc 150.00 Pay pal. Includes shipping.
  4. T

SFR Two years out....Retirement

I bought a fishing resort in the north cascades when I was 27 years old. The year was 1981. I started working there in 1972. I worked my tail off until 2017 when I sold it. I caught more fish in that lake the year after I retired "sold" than the previous 40 plus years combined. I don't regret...
  5. T

Swedes fly shop closed down?

Never visited his shop in Woodinville but stopped at the Spokane shop everytime I passed thru to visit family. His materials for tying flies was pretty extensive. I had no idea that chenille could be stored in one gallon jars. Must have been a mile and a half length of material in one of those...
  6. T

Some good news

Yesterday the fish farm moored in Kickit bay was disconnected from its moorings and towed to Turner bay for dismantling. This farm was located in marine area 8-1 between Skagit and Hope Island. Not sure how long it was in place but I've lived in the area for 5 years and it was there when I...
  7. T

FS Fly lines

Yep, I still have it. I just sent you a pm
  8. T

Fishing along the Alcan Highway

Bruce, Please let me know if you are able to track down that publication. Just the title sounds like it would be very useful.
  9. T

Well I hope to find out. I pre ordered the 2023 Milepost several months ago and it just arrived this week. It truly is a wealth of information and I am well versed in alternate contingencies.
  10. T

NFR Has anyone heard from Old Man Jim? Update: RIP OMJ. Give ‘em hell wherever you are!

Been a member for a while and don't post a whole lot. But I spend plenty of time reading posts. Without a doubt old man Jim's responses/ replys gave me many chuckles over the years. What a guy. RIP
  11. T

Thank you , and thank you again for the input on this soon to start adventure. Especially klq, you should write a guide book on this trip. Your pictures and descriptions are all fantastic. Definitely makes me want to hit those spots. I also tend to question the accuracy of the latest milepost...
  12. T

Will definitley try to document the trip and post any fishing related info for the PNWFF group.
  13. T

Another adventure soon to be crossed off the bucket list. Im taking the RV up the Al Can highway this summer departing Anacortes Wa mid July plan to end up in Homer Ak to attend a wedding by mid August. Not planning to tow a boat but have interest in fishing along the way. Can anyone recommend...
  14. T

FS Fly lines

In touch salt outbound is sold.
  15. T

FS Fly lines

Andy, I got your address off the pay pal. I think I can get it in the mail today. Thanks much.
  16. T

FS Fly lines

Hope you meant to say 45 dollars shipped?
  17. T

FS Fly lines

Pm me for details. Thanks
  18. T

FS Fly lines

It's yours.
  19. T

FS Fly lines

Got too excited and double posted the sage and salt outbound.