Search results

1. Ontheswing

The “Purdiest” trout…

MT streamer eater
  2. IMG_3358.jpeg

IMG_3358.jpeg

3. Ontheswing

Baja Oregon

Awesome trout and great pics. Thanks for sharing!
  4. Ontheswing

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

Watching Cocaine Bear wasted an hour and a half of my life I will never get back.
  5. Ontheswing

Why do you fly fish?

Not to be corny, but trout do live in some beautiful places...
  6. Ontheswing

First Time Visit - Enchantments

Awesome, great story and pics!
  7. Ontheswing

Pizza oven thread

That’s an That’s an awesome stove, and a great looking pie…
  8. Ontheswing

Personal best trout in 20 years

Awesome, nice job!
  9. Ontheswing

A Short Trip to the Beartooths & YNP

Nice job! Great pics!
  10. Ontheswing

Fishing vacations that also offer family time...

My wife and I went to Denver before our daughter was born a few years ago and I can’t wait to go back. We did a lot of restaurant hoping around the city and plenty of hiking just outside of it. The Saltgrass Steak House was a favorite, but there is a ton of excellent Mexican food. Boulder was a...
  11. Ontheswing

SFR Desk job getting you down? Maybe you should be a "Grizzly Bear Conflict Manager"!

Sounds pretty bad ass honestly. Plus upwards of a 100K pay isn’t too shabby!
  12. Ontheswing

Whats in your smoker?

That’s awesome, yep was thinking of breaking it in with a tri-tip and ribs. Two things I normally don’t screw up! 😂
  13. Ontheswing

Spey Tips that Actually Helped

Watching my D Loop form was helpful for me.
  14. Ontheswing

Whats in your smoker?

I just bought a Green Mountain Daniel Boone, which seems like it’s going to be an upgrade from my Pit Boss. My favorite thing to smoke is tri-tip. When they are cooked right they are awesome, and so much cheaper than a brisket!
  15. Ontheswing

Yakima guide recommendation?

I’ve fished with Bruce with Yakima River Anglers a couple times and had a great experience. He’s guided that river for years, and is pretty fun to fish with.
  16. Ontheswing

Let’s start a trout spey thread

I’ve seemed to slowly transition all of my single hand trout fishing into two handers. This includes the salt. Heck, I even wanna start using them for dries more in the summer. I remember being out on a wide section of the Missouri once and seeing a huge pod of fish sipping bugs in the middle of...